on 12 April 2014
Wonderful combination of delicacy whilst also being cuffed! Detailing on the strap is great... There's nothing like the skull and crossbones to make one feel a Jacobean roaring girl!
on 17 April 2014
great watch,it was a thank you gift.unfortunately after a few hours wear the strap broke. it was replaced within 24 hrs.thank you for that.So just hope this one is ok. It was well received.as a present.
on 16 May 2016
Very plasticy, so pleased I got this at a far reduced price or I would have returned it. Shame really as VW stuff is usually very good quality
on 28 April 2014
I love this watch; it is fun and well made. Excellent value for a designer watch. Would recommend as a gift for Vivienne Westwood fans.
on 30 October 2015
I absolutely love it its fab. My only diappointment was 2or 3 days after i purchased the watch it was reduced a further £50.
on 7 April 2014