Size: Pack Of 1|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 August 2013
I purchased this Jointace Vitabiotics Glucosamine
product on the recommendation of friends who had
tried it previously and found that it worked for
them.
Having discussed the issue with my GP who said it
was all a case of trying to find "what works for
you", it is early days to tell whether it will
give me any long term improvement in my knee and hip
joints which are quite painful from the age related
wear and tear of Osteoarthritis.

It comes as a soft gel capsule and apart from the
Glucosamine, has the added benefits of Omega-3,
Cod Liver Oil and trace minerals such as Vitamin
D3, Zinc and Manganese which contribute to bone
health. Vitamin C & E are included.

It is easy to swallow and digest. The only down
side, as other reviewers have mentioned, is the
price. The 30 capsules is only 15 days supply,
but if it does help it will be worth it.
on 20 October 2013
I think jointace Omega-3 has it cracked!! All the right combinations to strengthen bones - it's a shame there isn't a larger package of 60-90 caps - I think this would be more useful - two a day = 10 days supply - Wouldn't a month's supply be more useful as this combination will take time to work on the body.
on 11 August 2014
I have Osteo Arthritis and have been using this for 15 years+ and I cannot recommend it enough; It has made a huge difference to my life.
on 30 September 2014
Very good for relieving pain in my knees, used this product for a long time and will continue to do so.
on 7 November 2012
Everything in one pill , I bought this for my partner he has swollon discs and his bones are just painfully .
It's good to get all this in one pill and fit d3 the sun pill . Let's hope it brightens his day .
on 13 June 2015
I have been taking these for the last couple months & they have definitely been making a difference in my knees which were starting to give me a little pain after long workouts.
on 8 November 2013
Well this is one thing everyone needs.

Very good take these every day.

Nice Product.

on 11 February 2015
Helped to decrease knee joint pain.
VINE VOICEon 14 September 2015
I have a normal range of muscular aches associated with advancing years. Unfortunately, despite working my way through two courses of these tablets – and following the instructions precisely – I was unable to see any improvement.
on 11 November 2014
Very good supplement for joints. Especially for those who have active sports life. I am a competitive swimmer and i have been taking it for a while.

See one answered question