Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 1 April 2013
I HAVE BEEN DIABETIC FOR 41 YEARS AND WAS 5 YRS OLD WHEN DIAGNOSED. MANY PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DETRIMENTAL EFFECT THIS CAN HAVE ON YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. I HAVE FOR YEARS TRIED DIFFERENT VITAMINS SOME OF WHICH DID AND SOME DIDN'T HELP AND MANY SHOPS AND STAFF ARE TERRIFIED TO GIVE DIABETICS ANYTHING 'JUST IN-CASE'. I'M GLAD ATLAST SOMEONE HAS HAD THE SENSE TO COMBINE A MULTI VITAMIN AIMED SPECIFICALLY AT HELPING A VERY DIFFICULT CONDITION TO LIVE WITH AND CONTROL. THANK YOU.
on 27 May 2013
the product is the same as in retail shops. my mom says it does her a whole lotta good. So i m happy
on 26 May 2013
I rated this product 5 star because it is exceptional. Brilliant value for money. The benefits are tremendous and I will continue buying this product. Thank - you so much Diabetone.
on 28 April 2015
its really hard to tell if I did get any benefits .
on 3 July 2015
I was recommended to take a special vitamin especially for diabetics and this fit the bill perfectly. I never have to worry about going to the shop to get them as they come through every month right on time.
on 14 February 2016
These multivitamin greatly help me feel balanced with my diabetes, and these are available at Amazon cheaper than anywhere else in the market.
on 2 August 2013
I have been taking these now for a few months and must say I feel a lot better. I have more energy than before but can't comment if these affect blood glucose control. I gave a packet to my Mum who is also diabetic and she says she feels better than before after 3 weeks of use.
on 3 July 2013
Been using these Vitamin tablets for over a month now and my blood glucose has dropped from 6.6 to 5.7.

Well impressed and no side effects.
on 22 March 2016
Buy this product for my diabetic ( Type 2) Husband.
One a day and he is happy.
on 30 January 2016
Been taking these for a couple of months and feel a lot better