Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£60.99|
Save £11.60 (19%)
Visual Computing for Medicine: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 836 pages|
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However, keep in mind that this book is not step-to-step guide about how to implement different techniques. All techniques are discussed at bit high level and for some you may want to read other book or paper for details.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Medical Imaging
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Research & Equipment > Medical Diagnosis
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Graphic Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Web Graphics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Medicine > Physician & Patient