Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£6.64

on 7 June 2007
I borrowed this book from a friend and I have to say that I enjoyed it so much that I am going to buy a copy so I can read it again. It gives a well written account of visions given to Chinese orphan children by the Holy Spirit of the New Jerusalem, Hell, Angels etc. I could hardly put the book down once I started. A must read for Christians and non-Christians.
VINE VOICEon 20 March 2010
From the other reviews I expected this book to be something special - and it is! Read it and you will be profoundly affected. I could not put it down . Everyone should have to read this book, if only to be aware that such things may exist or be possible. This book could change the whole way you think about life and faith.
on 22 January 2014
An amazing story telling how totally unchurched Chinese children were taught in a visitation to heaven about the teaching of the bible , which they then preached even though many could not even read. As a result many others were led to a relationship with Jesus Christ
on 2 December 2010
this is a must-read. When the time is right for you personally and you want to know about heaven, (nobody wants to know about hell) then reach for this book. This is not a book to land on someone.
on 28 June 2010
I must confess that I haven't read this book myself, I bought two copies for my wife who could not put it down once she started to read. In an age when the church is ridiculed and a lot of what is presented as Christianity is boring lifeless 'religion' it is so refreshing to hear about the supernatural aspects of the faith being openly experienced. Angels are not a New Age phenomena, they are part of God's plan and purposes for his church. There is a spiritual battle going on all around us and this book gives glimpses into this reality!
on 27 October 2012
Found this book very interesting because the accounts of these childrens' visions and visits to heaven tie in with other books that I have read by other people on other continents! Also gave me insight to how powerful praise and faith are in the midst of hard times and how it looses our angels to fight on our behalf against the powers of darkness. Also made me want to pray more for those that I love who don't yet know Jesus. Definately recommend this.
on 27 July 2015
I absolutely recommend this book. I am humbled as I perceive more of what is laid up for us who believe ... and am even more humbled to realise that God really does use the weak things of this world and that he confounds the wisdom of the wise. It inspires great hope and is very liberating ... a must read for those of us who seek to understand our very wise and loving God and Father.
on 11 September 2015
Amazing to read what God can do through lives totally committed to Him. Especially that this was first written when there was very little heard about the person and work of the Holy Spirit. My God is able to do exceeding abundantly above more than I can ask or even think.
on 19 December 2012
Amazing book that draws you closer to Jesus.
A book that is easilly readable that you can give or lend to others.
A book that can be use as a tool for winning others for Jesus Christ.
We have already started giving the book to friends to read.
on 16 March 2010
Amazing testimony of what God did in China many years ago. If you want to read about the reality of heaven invading earth in a powerful way, read this book. It will stir your faith to see God move in your generation.