on 18 January 2011
I think that this book is brilliant. Joyce is an wonderful and inspirational teacher and author. The style of writing and the great collection of information, ideas, tips and activities make it so easy and enjoyable to use. I have used this book to manifest many amazing things into my life, it has also helped me change the way I think, my attitudes, actions and behaviours.

I would recommend this book to anyone starting (or already on) their journey to make positive changes to their life!Vision Board
on 10 July 2012
I bought this book, primarily because, as a musician, I regularly either buy a book about creativity, or try to learn a new
skill, or craft, like dowsing, or cooking a different type of meal. Creative mixing is what keeps my lyric-writing fresh...
Joyce Schwarz' book was inspirational, colourful, down-to-earth with fantastic advice, and many different stories of people who used vision boards, and their results. I was so impressed with the different styles of vision boards, and realised that
anything goes, when you make your own. The chapters are well laid-out, and the typeface is easy to read.

I'm still in the prep phase, but this is the most fun I've had in a few months! Vision boards can be used for anything; projects, family activities, cosmic ordering, or even wedding planning.
There are numerous websites to check out, but at the moment,I have yet to see the website connected to the book,[...].

I'd recommend this book, and I am so grateful Joyce took the time to write this book.
on 6 March 2010
I love this book, i absolutley love it. I have recommended this to friends and family. And they are in the process of ordering a copy. i am in the process of doing my second vision board. Its great for the children it helps them on so many different levels too.
on 7 November 2010
Not a unique concept, but with all these faces in the book giving their own take on "visioning" boards gives it a great insight into the many variations there are to this fun theme. One drawback though is that it may only be useful if you are of a creative mind set, although I found it thoroughly enjoyable and enthralling to create/plan my future in this way.
on 24 March 2016
This book started to fall apart a day after I started reading it. I left it by my beside to read a few pages at night and as soon as I finished reading a page it fell out. The binding is terrible. Gave up reading it after a week of this. The content is great so far but the book quality is not good and you shouldn't buy it unless it's sorted.
on 8 December 2012
This is a great book especially if you are new to this sort of thing. I love the brightly coloured layout, tips and guidelines. Definately worth the money.
on 15 March 2013
This book is excellent, it gives you ideas and yu can read it or look at it whenever and as many times as you wish for inspiration, highly recommended
on 13 May 2015
Great book a good companion to 'The Secret' and 'The Magic', focusing on the art of visualisation and creating your perfect vision board(s)
on 3 November 2013
Good condition and arrived promptly. Loved the book and tips. Will certainly be using it to develop my personal vision board. Thank you.
on 13 January 2013
not quiet what i wanted, bit quirky but will read it again. just light entertainment passes the night away, if you cant sleep.