Colour: Black/Purple/Berry|Change

on 27 November 2013
I bought this after nearly a year of looking for something that would be an ideal replacement.

I needed more space, all those damn points cards! It's got planty of slots for your usual cards and IDs. Then there are the spaces for coupons, vouchers (everyone loves giving these out!), notes and reciepts a plenty too!

It's holding up really well to the general wear and tear of being in my bag, chucked around and generally filled up with receipts and cards!

I find the colour hit in the inside great, it breaks up the black leather, while, when closed, it looks simple and understated.
on 21 July 2012
I am pleased with this purse. It is nice soft leather and seems to be made very well. Has lots of pockets (10 card spaces and lots of dividers for receipts, vouchers, different currencies etc) which is good, but makes it a little bulky - it is around an inch thick. It came in a nice bag and box, so would make a good gift.
on 16 December 2014
I really love my new Visconti purse. I love the colours, the size and the feel of it. I'd been given a gift of a Coach purse seven years ago. I loved it, but it was falling apart. I'd been looking around in department stores for ages and couldn't find anything I liked. Meanwhile, my old purse was 'losing' cards among the torn pockets and became very frustrating to manage. This purse was a great find. All the pockets and zips and things. It's very stylish, but at the same time, useful and practical.
on 13 December 2015
I bought a dark brown and red wallet by the same make and it was great.
This wallet is even better as where the brown and red wallett has worn, they have put a metal tag on this purple and black wallet to stop that from happening.
It was delivered quick and came well wrapped and in a nice box, I would recommend this wallet to others.
on 26 April 2014
Bought this for my mum who loves!
it looks great and fits all her cards in perfectly,
Beautiful, many thanks
on 18 January 2016
Purse purchased for my daughter. She is very pleased with it especially the number of slots for cards. Just one slight niggle: the zipped coin section does not hold much change and she is having to store larger coins in a rear compartment.
on 4 October 2014
This was brought as a birthday present for a work colleague and she loved it. Very classy and excellent value for money. Plenty of storage for credit/bank cards and lots of pockets for stamps and receipts etc. good quality item.
on 29 June 2015
Spent ages hunting for a replacement for my old purse before finding the Rio. I especially wanted one with a zipped pocket on outside for tickets, receipts etc. It has lots of room for card & notes and the secure well finished zip on the coin pocket prevents small coins from falling out, a fault common to loads of purses. It's little bulkier than my old one, probably due to the amount of clutter I carry and I'd have preferred it in red or with more of the bright colour on the outside making it easier to find in my bag but that's a minor quibble. The Rio ticks all my boxes, I really like it.
It comes in an attractive box making it an ideal gift.
on 21 February 2013
Came in plenty of time and really good, hard wearing purse. Feminine and casual to use. Easy to clean and pleasant to look at!
on 7 September 2015
This purse is perfect,it worth all the money.great quality and soft leather.thank you
review image review image