Size: One Size|Colour: Oil Brown|Change

on 21 July 2011
I love this purse, it's really good quality leather, nice stitches, well-organized, strong and looks just smart. :) It has everything you need, place for notes, cards, coins, photo and for all that, it has a reasonable size (I really hate brick-size purses). Absolutely worth the price.

Plus, I received it incredibly fast, just next day (with free delivery), so I was totally happy with this purchase!
on 23 March 2012
Really lovely purse, I'm not a fan of the large purse so this one is just right. It is very good quality, feels nice to hold, the cards are safe and the coins are in a separate part with a zip. It came beautifully presented in a box and was packed well. Very happy.
on 10 January 2013
I love this purse, it is stylish and very practical.
The oiled leather has a pleasing texture and appearance, and the high standard of manufacture is consistent with a higher price tag, in my opinion.
The purse is slightly smaller than I have been used to but all my bits 'n bobs fit easily, the zippered coin section is roomy and secure, and the cards slots are a good size which means you don't struggling getting those pesky loyalty cards to fit!
I would happily recommend this purse to anyone! It comes wrapped in tissue in a gift box so it would make a lovely, affordable, stylish present for any discerning female. Go on, you know you want to...
on 12 April 2013
I chose this wallet because the dimensions and the number of compartments was extactly what I was looking for. I quite like it but the smell is horrible, which I didn't expect. Am currently airing it out to try and get rid of the smell before I use it.
on 7 March 2015
My wife was very happy with it, well made and excellent quality. Wife says its just perfect for what she wanted.
on 17 June 2016
Arrived on time and my wife who ordered the item has found it to be exactly what she wanted
on 11 July 2014
Great purse! Love the look of it and is great quality! My new everyday purse!