on 25 September 2014
Dirt cheap and also worked with my iPad! Yes, you heard me. Out of interest, I plugged this into an iPad camera adapter and could actually hear high quality audio from my iPad. Mind-contorting but true. So if you have one of these AND an iPad camera adapter you can stream high quality audio from your iPad. Not to mention of course using it with your laptop etc! For a few quid, what do you have to lose? The only problem was how long it took to ship fro the far east.
on 16 March 2015
What did I expect man, super super bad quality. The device looks exactly as in the picture but this plastic case has a destiny that says "one day, Im just going to fall apart". Oh poo!
on 17 June 2014
At this price I was surprised it worked, but it does and very well too. I am using it on Ubuntu 12.04 / 14.04 as a secondary sound card, works well
on 16 March 2015
This USB 2.0 3D Virtual 7.1 Channel Audio Sound adapter allows me to use the USD port and the adapter's internal processor for better performance with a WE1187A Adaptor 3.5mm mono plug to 6.3mm mono socket. It allows me to use an old but good quality mike I have with a 6.3mm jack. No one seems to make a straight 6.3mm to USD adapter. I chose this USB adapter bcause it has a cable between the USB plug and the adapter's body. It means there is no pressure on the USB socket.
on 25 May 2014
Great. This is slightly pricier than others, but robust. The cheaper versions always fall apart quite quickly, not this one.
on 25 September 2014
Does the job perfectly! Cheap, no noise, no static, feels well made, still working 5 months later!
on 4 April 2015
The device worked perfectly with my windows 8.1 computer. As soon as i plugged it in, the computer automatically installed the drivers it needed and a little light came on to show that it was working. Plugged in speakers and microphone and it worked fine. May need to adjust the default microphone or speaker from the control panel, but was pretty simple.
on 17 September 2014
The headphone jack on my computer doesn't work anymore, but this is the next best thing. Works great. It was shipped directly from China, but they invoiced the package and I had no problems getting it into the EU (Denmark).
on 21 February 2014
Turned a cheap old headset with two cables into a decent sounding headset.
For the price I am impressed - and pleased!
No instructions but for a device like this not needed.
on 24 June 2015
This item is rubbish over heats and causes the in-ear parts of headphones to over heat makes the sound awful too would steer clear of ordering this even if it is cheap