- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Manchester University Press (13 Mar. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 071908685X
- ISBN-13: 978-0719086854
- Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 1.8 x 13.7 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 204,530 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Violent Victorians: Popular Entertainment in Nineteenth-century London Paperback – Illustrated, 13 Mar 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
'Rosalind Crone's Violent Victorians is the kind of book that should be on every undergraduate reading list for 19th-century studies.' Jennifer Wallis, Reviews in History, 28/06/2012 -- Jennifer Wallis. Reviews in History 'illuminating, well-researched and persuasively argued...In sum an absorbing, lively read.' Clive Emsley , BBC History, 01/08/2012 -- Clive Emsley. BBC History 'This is a stimulating book, well illustrated and a lively and creative cover.' Drew Gray, The London Journal, Vol. 37 No. 3, November 2012 -- Drew Gray. The London Journal 'A fascinating and important new study' Richard M. Ward, Urban History, Vol. 40 -- .
About the Author
Rosalind Crone is Lecturer in History at the Open University
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?