on 31 May 2014
Product arrived promptly and packaged well.
This is a fab little wooden pop up toy. Very traditional.
Lovely bright colours and very solid.
Good for developing baby/toddler skills. Helps developers fine finger movement and hand eye coordinate.
The right size for young fingers to explore.
My 21mth old loves it and even his 4yr old brother enjoys it.
Worth every penny as they play together with it.
Definitely recommend this toy.
on 14 July 2014
I bought these for my 14 month old and he seems to really enjoy playing with them. Have had lots of giggles making them pop out of their holes and he carries them about with him as he toddles around the house. The colours are lovely and I'm sure he will play with them for a long time once he starts learning about colours and animals. Would recommend to others and will be buying for other toddler friends for Christmas. Great price too!
on 10 March 2014
This is a fab little wooden toy. My one year old absolutely loves it. He will spend a lot of time placing the animal pegs in and out of the holes. Lovely, bright and solid. A fab buy and would buy as a gift for any toddler. Thank you :O)
on 2 January 2016
Good service. Arrived earlier than expected. Christmas present for my 8 month old niece. She loves it. The wooden animals are the perfect size for little hands. She finds it hilarious when the pop up, keeps her entertained. Thank you!
on 11 November 2015
My little one loves this game. Great for developing grasps and pincer grips and when he gets bigger he will be able to match colours and animals. Well made and great fun.
on 3 November 2014
Very bright and colourful. Looks really nice.
My son finds it hilarious when I press the sticks down and they pop up into the air. A nice toy, simple but well made.
on 27 September 2015
These pop up toys, which are Early Years Nursery settings indispensable resources, give infants a fun head start with manipulation, problem solving
on 10 August 2014
Out of all the expensive toys I bought my son for his 1st birthday, this pop up noah's ark, which i purchased for a few quid, was his favourite!!
on 16 August 2014
I love it, the older children love it, the tots it was purchased for just carry around the animals as they cant work the pop-up bit yet.
on 28 August 2014
A beautifully simple but fun toy for the baby and adults. I love the pop up and would definitely recommend and buy as presents.