I bought this tablet with high hopes of getting something fantastic. And it does have it's good and bad points.
- Hard drive capacity is superb
- 2GB RAM is quick enough for most operations
- 3 USB ports
- Comes with Windows 7 pre-installed
- Lovely webcam
- Touchscreen is pretty responsive but I always feel the need to press harder than what's necessary
- Runs Windows 8 in a flash if you choose to install it on, probably with a better on-screen keyboard for it also.
- Biggest bad point is the 1.5hr battery life which when running multiple apps drains a lot quicker. Wish I knew a way to replace it with something better.
- Parts of the OS are set up in Chinese and the booklet comes written in very bad English.
- Graphics card doesn't support higher resolutions such as HDMI TV outputs. I bought a mini HDMI cable but it wouldn't connect whatsoever to my TV. Also when I installed Windows 8 it struggles to open apps because the resolution supported doesn't meet the minimum resolution. +
- The charger and sometimes the tablet itself tend to get very hot so leave them out in a cool place and not on a bed or somewhere with a lot of heat. The only heat output on the tablet is at the back.
- When using headphones the sound is echoing, not sure whether this may just be the drivers though.
- Been struggling with the WiFi adapter as it chooses to disconnect all the time, but I added a USB dongle and it works fine. But still a bad point.
- The tablet itself is quite bulky, I'd say about an inch or 3cm thick.
- Tablet makes a lot more noise than expected.
If you can figure out how to fix some of the bad points such as the battery life and the graphics, you shouldn't really have a problem. It's a handy tablet which I'm quite content with as the good points make up for the bad points. If anybody manages to replace the battery with a decent alternative please let me know ASAP!