Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
assuming the handycam has composite outputs that is just what EzCap is designed to do, though I found it or its program a bit buggy and sent it back and bought the Hauppauge equivalent instead. also note that with a USB interface there is a time lag between the video source and the PC which I never got with a PCI card
5 Apr 2014 by CallCom
votes
I'm running it on Win7 64 bit, but I'm not using the supplied software. I'm using the driver which came with the unit, but capturing that output with VirtualDub which is fast, flexible and gives great results (but not really consumer / plug 'n' play friendly). See - http://www.virtualdub.org/
25 Feb 2015 by Porky996t
votes
I don't think you will have the correct output sockets without extra leads and a lot of trouble - software is only a trial and runs out after 30 days - they don't tell you that in the sales blurb - then you have to spend another £30 for the upgrade - not worth it.
5 Sep 2014 by K. E. Tippey
votes
no, this is for video capture, it has usb and audio video ins, not rgb... your monitor and play station would need to have compatible ins and outs.
13 Aug 2014 by mr amazonian
votes
Didn't manage to get it to work on Windows 7, so I fear not
9 Jul 2014 by pyrochem100
votes
I'm sorry but I only have a WINDOWS PC so can't answer this question. However, please note that it will only work if your Computer runs at a speed of 1·8 ghz or faster, which prevents it being used on many current "small factor" Computers and Laptops. Don't be fogged off by Retailers pretending that 1·2 ghz Computers are really 2·4 ghz when they have Dual Core Processors because this is JUST NOT TRUE.
9 Jul 2014 by Jon Nw10jb
votes
After many emails to the supplier, I never got my version of this item to work! So I unfortunately consigned it to the bin!
7 May 2014 by pyrochem100
votes
It plugs directly into the 360 via scart. As far as I'm aware, the 360 sends YOUR voice through the controller, but everyone else's voice in party chat etc through to the TV. This means you can record other people, but not yourself. That said, being scart, it should be easy enough to jury rig something that can record your own voice.
11 Apr 2014 by MrZoolook
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers