Format: DVD|Change

on 14 March 2014
My daughter is over the moon with this dvd. Its works well and there as been no problems with it. My daughter hasnt stopped watching it.
on 16 March 2014
I love this CD it is perfect for people who don't have sky or talk talk I have seen all of them but some are a little Inappropriate but it's perfect
on 11 July 2014
Very good value, arrived promptly
on 1 February 2013
It arrived on time, what was requested as a present and the child in question was happy, based on that it's an excellent purchase.
on 9 January 2013
Disappointed it didn't work - wrong region ie Region 1 and we are region 2 - have asked to return for exchange. Tip: check what region you are in before purchasing DVD's and check that product is compatible!
on 21 June 2013
I'm a huge fan of the show and especially loved the episodes on these discs, I'm watching them right now actually!
on 25 August 2014
Fantastic service. Great video.
on 1 January 2015
brilliant
on 7 May 2012
i liked these episodes of victorious...packaging needs to be more re-enforced but generally happy,region2 may be censored to remove "theslap.com" at the end of each episode...