on 24 January 2016
This will play all current and future games in their highest possible resolution settings in amazing clarity.

Really? 3 screen 4k with 2 GTX 980's

This and other parts of the description are so far off it's a candidate for trading standards getting involved
on 20 February 2016
Hi, I don't own this PC but it is the biggest rip-off I've seen a company do. I say this because I spect it up ([...]) and it came out to £3445 plus the custom loop and fans which would cost around £350 so in total it would cost £3795 and this computer costs £6000. That's £2205 which they're getting for shipping and building cost's. As a custom PC builder/seller I charge £50/£75 per build and the accurate postage which would be around £40-50.

Another thing from a tech point of view, the fact that this computer has 2 GTX 980 and not 1 GTX 980ti makes me confused because the 980ti is more powerful and the problems which occur when there are 2 or more graphics card are very annoying.

In conclusion I recommend that you should build your own system because it feels so rewarding or get it from Scan, aria or PC specialist and you will save so much money!!
88 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 February 2016
I remortgaged my house to buy this computer and now i am homeless but at least i get to play space invaders in 4K by hot wiring the PC into the local public toilet hand dryer.
11 comment|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 February 2016
Runescape runs okay, best keep the setting on medium though
on 13 February 2016
CUSTOM BUILD YOUR OWN COMPUTER BETTER PARTS FOR CHEAPER!!!
on 17 December 2015
Build a PC Yourself, The price for the components is insanely over priced, I feel sorry for the normal folk out there who buy this!!!
on 21 May 2016
Seriously... what's the point? This PC is so overpriced for what you're actually getting. It works out at about £2000 build cost, which is just absurd. Building a PC yourself would save you 1000s. I feel sorry for anyone who has actually purchased this, because they have been ripped off severely. Building a PC youself gives you much more freedom, and you know exactly what goes into the build. Seriously, stay away from this PC!
on 13 November 2015
I brought this now I live in the box that it came in but don't feel sorry for me it's really spacious
on 2 April 2016
Guys you don't know what your missing.
Ive been up all night with this bad boy.
Plays virtual accountant at the highest graphics, temperature fluctuated to 104 degrees, when I got to the tax return levels, but I am never looking back, Selling my kidneys was a good move, I dont mind yoghurt so much anymore.
on 11 April 2016
I'm Just going to reiterate what everyone else is saying about this product that it is incredibly overpriced. Just to prove it i made a part list that costs £350 less and has way mode power and a COMPLETE cooling loop that cools everything except your hard drive. Check it out here: [...]