Whether planning an intimate ceremony or a Vegas-inspired celebration, A Very Pink Wedding is the essential step-by-step guide down the aisle from "yes" to "I do".
In the year since the UK Civil Partnership Act was passed, over 20,000 gay partnerships have been registered in the UK. A Very Pink Wedding: A Gay Guide to Planning Your Perfect Day is tailored exclusively for gay couples whether searching for a fabulous gay-friendly venue, a fantasy cake or a dream honeymoon. This ultimate guide to tying the knot is packed full of practical advice and personal anecdotes.
Author and bride, Nicola Hill, gives advice on every aspect of gay wedding planning from budgets and legal jargon to writing tear-jerking vows.
• History and legal implications of civil partnerships
• Timeline counting down to the wedding day
• How to choose the right venue
• Budgeting for the ceremony, honeymoon and hidden extras
• Invitations and speeches – advice on wording
• Fun and quirky ideas
• 'Useful resources' section packed with suppliers, websites and organisations