Size: 30caps|Change

on 24 April 2014
Vegan, vegetarian, not tested on animals. Skin and hair looking great since taking them. Thank you, I recommend these. They are a little pricey but you get what you pay for IMO.
on 4 December 2013
Good for hormonal health - especially in the more mature lady whose hormones may need some addition too. This is an natural alternative to hormone replacement therapy and certainly worth trying, as there appear to be no side effects.
on 10 January 2015
This is a brilliant supplement for me. I was willing to pay a bit more for a good quality product as Evening Primrose Oil is essential for me to balance my hormones. Started taking about a week ago and did not have my usual HIDEOUS PMS symptoms - my skin stayed quite clear and my mood was upbeat - normally I am irritable and impatient, with a dark cloud hanging over my head - fun! ugh.
I do find that taking a vitamin B supplement alongside this is very beneficial. I take Homocystex Plus - a high strength, good quality supplement - as it should be considering the price! Very expensive, but worth it in my case.
on 15 March 2013
One of the few EPO on the market that is vegetarian friendly (why do so many tablets have to have a gelatin coating?!).
on 29 May 2014
Chose because I have been using for years. recommended by doctors. will buy again. like the vegecaps so no use of gelatine.
on 15 August 2014
Excellent, great price, ALL ANIMAL FRIENDLY - this is very hard to get in an EPO capsule. Vertese are great.
on 5 June 2015
Used for 2 months to reduce the hormonal nonsense! Usually get what feels like a cold and all sorts of other crazy stuff, first month things were a bit better and second month brilliant! Will not be without again. Though now there is the £20 minimum, I may have t get my vegi version elsewhere!
on 20 February 2015
quick delivery and great product - feel better already
on 13 May 2016
I took these to help my eczema. After about 5 weeks I saw a marked improvement on my face. I'm not 100% sure it was due to the primrose oil supplements I was taking, but I really think if u suffer from eczema, give it a go! And stick with it: don't give up if it doesn't show improvement straight away.
on 4 November 2014
Great quality, good price, can't fault the service