on 17 February 2013
I love this product because the oils lubricate my joints. Therefore, my joints do not creak like they used to, which is a big bonus! Another bonus is that the capsules are not made from gelatin, therefore they are vegetarian friendly. I have also noticed that I seem to be more alert and the condition of my hair (especially growth) has also improved. Overall Rating = A+.
on 31 December 2012
I like these capsules and they make a difference to my skin quality and are good value. Would definitely recommend
on 19 April 2015
Since becoming vegan I noticed that my skin was becoming very dry, especially on my face. I Googled and found that I needed a supplement with omega oils , EFAs etc. I felt a bit skeptical but ordered these as other reviews mentioned they saw skin improvement. WELL!!! I have been taking them for 4 days and every day my skin has become less dry - it's practically back to normal on my face too - smooth where it had become quite sand-papery, even with lost of moisturiser! Will keep taking them!! FABULOUS!!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 January 2014
You get 60 capsules for just under six pounds, but the pack advises a dose of "one to two per day" (with no further guidance on which any consumer should choose). These are 500 oil capsules providing 430mg of effective ingredients which consists of:
200mg Alpha Linolenic Acid
100mg Linoleic Acid
100mg Oleic Acid
15mg Palmitic Acid
15mg Setaric Acid

Some of the other alternatives on the market have 1000mg of active ingredient, which I presume is why these are 1-2 daily.

The capsules are suitable for both vegans and vegis, which is one of Vertese's big advantages over some of the cheaper omega capsules. They're small, easy to swallow and have no after-taste.

For best value, stick them in your subscribe and save order for 5% or 15% off, as you will need to top up regularly due to the small pack size (60 capsules will last either one or two months).
on 18 April 2015
Really annoyed when holland and barret stopped doing these, by far the best omega oils.....have psoriasis and these really help and start noticing a difference after a few days my skin not as angry.....these dont cure my skin but really seem to help and dont know if the covering of them but dont seem to get stuck in your throat like others
I am quite active, as I do martial arts, climbing and walking, so I need to give my joints the best chance of survival I can! I used to take cod-liver oil, however I don't like burping-up fish, and additionally I have always had slight concerns about the theoretical possibilities/consequences of toxin-buildup and overfishing.

This supplement is from vegetarian sources (think rice-bran, rosemary, sunflower-seeds, flax seeds etc), so doesn't have those problems. It appears to function as well for me as cod-liver oil did. I definitely feel more flexible when I'm taking this, compared to when I'm not. It could just be a placebo, but at the moment my joints are healthy and I want to keep them that way, so I figure it's worth trying.
on 3 March 2014
I've been taking this supplement for a few years as it's ideal for a vegetarian wanting to add this supplement to their diet. So many omega oils are in a gelatine capsule which is a definite no-no for a veggie :-) Having a regular order from this supplier via Amazon is great, the price is much better than what I've paid in supermarkets (who then discontinue this product) and I like knowing that I don't have to worry about running out of this item.
on 11 November 2013
Would recommend. Capsules are small and easily swallowed. Compares well to more expensive brands. Excellent vitamins for healthy hair too!
on 5 August 2014
These capsules go down well and don't cause any side effects, i.e. belching. No aftertaste (as it's not fish oil) and does what it says on the tin.

So far I haven't noticed any improvements or differences in my own health using these, but hopefully they will help my OH in the way of joint pain and keep us both mentally alert for our studies.

I've popped one open and it definitely contains pumpkin and flaxseed oil judging by the taste/smell. It all seems fresh and well-made. Continuing my subscription.
on 24 April 2014
It is great to have found vegetarian Omega Oils at a reasonable price, so I'm giving them a 5 star. Difficult to know what affect they have though!

See one answered question