on 27 November 2013
For the price I thought that something quite bad would turn up. My surprise was that this is an excellent cover (no, not real leather) very sturdy and tight on the pad. Would recommend!!
on 9 December 2013
So amazed by this product! Not only did it only take 2 days to come, but the quality is great. As said in the title, I was seriously surprised that I only paid around £8 for it, and so was others when they saw it. I was gonna ask for a more expensive one for Christmas, but I now will be changing my order! Thank you!
on 5 June 2013
I wasn't sure at first whether to risk buying this since there was no feedback on either the case or the seller when I bought it. I'm glad I took the risk, I've had the case for a month now and I'm very happy with it. It does exactly what it says and the seller was efficient, it arrived within about 3 or 4 days.
on 31 December 2013
The description for this item say 'High quality Ultra Slim style with high quality stitching'
This is so far from what I received the only high quality item was the iPad air what I was going to place in it - NOT
The iPad was not secure at all by the cheap flimsy plastic backing and I wouldn't risk using it, therefore returned the product for a refund.
Although I won't pay the price Apple wants for their case, they are plenty of good ones on Amazon but this isn't one of them.
on 9 December 2013
Looks a bit worn and the actual cover does not fold very well at all overall it does not look like the picture
on 11 October 2013
Good quality, lovely vibrant colour. New Kindle Paperwhite fits perfectly (you push it in & it stays there. Love the feature that turns your kindle on automatically when you open the cover.
on 14 September 2013
I have been looking for a new cover which had a reasonable price for weeks. This is a perfect fit for the Kindle Paperwhite and I would recommend it to anyone
on 23 November 2013
Why pay 4 times as much when you can get this case. Seems to be well made and fits the new Kindle Paperwhite like a glove.
on 18 March 2014
I gave this five stars as the case fits the iPad Air beautifully, I like the rigid back cover. The front cover locks the screen so you never have to turn it off with the button, it starts up automatically again when opened. The colour is great, there was a big choice of colours. I don't use the screen protectors or stylus which came free. It is possible to fold the front case into three, making a type of stand so the iPad Air sits on a slope which is better for typing or reading. There are better, more expensive cases on the market, but this cheap case suits me fine.
on 24 November 2015
This is an OK case, here are the negatives I've found;
If you're holding it in the air, there will ALWAYS be a part of the folding case outside the diameter of the iPad, so it's kind of annoying since it basically makes your iPad more difficult to hold.
When you're using the screen and the case is folded behind the iPad, some of the soft material (which is on your iPad screen when it's closed) is on the back, so if you put it down on a dirty surface, that dirt is going to end up on your screen if you don't wipe it off.
I've dropped my iPad once since I've had this case, from about 7 Inches from a carpeted floor, the corner of the case snapped off. This case can and WILL crack quite easily, from day to day use it develops cracks near the corner areas and the part above the power button comes off very easily.