It's a box of floppies - how can you say no? Wave them at your kids and tell them that back in your day, mp3s came on these babies and you had to change discs half way through if you wanted to hear the whole song.
For some reason the BIOS on my fairly-new-actually PC is only updatable using a floppy. No, really, I'm not making that up. It cost a whole £7 to buy a drive, and this product was on sale for a penny and P+P. It did the job marvellously. All 10 discs work as expected and I have the joy of seeing friends pick them up and say "Wow, they still make these?"
I now have enough storage in stylish black-plastic form to hold a large EP.
Reasons to buy this product:
* They're black
* If you need one, you secretly know they're cool. Admit it.
* Be the envy of your friends
* Manufacturing has improved to the point where *all 10* discs in the pack work flawlessly
* These are the ones with the double-the-capacity hole already drilled in them
* You know you miss that noise they make
That's all I can say. Buy them already. Soon you won't be able to.