on 16 April 2013
The book contains questions that are perfect for your child who is getting ready to sit the 11+! I can always rely on Bond to produce a book that will help prepare my child for the exam to the best of their ability. Handy answers are included in the book, and its also a great book for those who want their child to sit the 11+ but havent manage to prepare their child years in advance! Its great for last minute questions to train the brain before the all important exam!!
on 7 August 2013
The book is good to start children with as the content is section into chunks of various techniques. I will definitely recommend it as a good starter. Easy to mark and spot out areas of strengths and weaknesses.
on 8 March 2016
We used the bond papers as preparation for child's grammar school entrance exam as we decided we didn't want to go through the tutor style of cramming, stress, expense and hysteria from tutors about how early you have to start paying them money. Bond are brilliant books. Very challenging. Just a small amount a day during the six months prior to the assessment, plus lots of fresh air, exercise and meditation. Did the job, and did better than many that were tutored.
Had used these previously too during a two year period of home-schooling.
on 4 August 2013
My nieces worked through these in preparation for their grammar school entrance exams. I am using them to supplement my children who attend a state school and find its a comprehensive resource. Very good practice all round
on 8 January 2014
Although our local authority have abolished VR as part of the 11+ entrance exam I find the contents of this book invaluable to back up vocabulary etc. for the English grammar tests.
on 22 January 2015
Very good. Worked through this with my daughter. Clear and helpful layout.
on 14 November 2014
To help my daughter work towards a school entrance exam.
on 2 January 2015
Good product, as described. Delivered well packaged.
on 3 February 2015
Very helpful for preparing my son
on 7 November 2014