This is one of my favorite vibrators. Here's why...
1. It has a smooth, baby-power-like finish, which means no chafing or irritation. You could even use it lube free! Even with the finish, it is very easy to clean.
2. It has a good strength. The dial lets you adjust it to the strength you like. The very mildest setting is a good starting point and the high with fresh batteries will make any girl's toes curl! (by the way, you will want to invest in a set of rechargeable batteries ;) )
3. It's slim. I am petite down there (it's the only place I am!) and wide vibes irritate me. This one is slim enough to where I can use it how I want, have my moment, and go back for round 2!
4. It works wonderful as a clitoral stimulator. The length of it makes it easy to use on your clitoris during sex which really help you stay stimulated and aroused.
5. The price. Retail for it is only $15 and you can get it on Amazon for under $8! It's true about the plastic cap on the end eventually getting cracked (I'm bad about screwing the lid on too tight), but when you look at the price, who cares? When it breaks, but a new one or keep a spare in the package and whip it out when the old one breaks. Each one lasts me about 3-6 months, and really, isn't months worth of big moments worth that price?