Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
votes
Don't know anything about I-Pad's but on a Mac you plug the dongle in, go to system preferences, select sound, then select the dongle "SYNIC Wireless Audio". The turn the Veho Mini on and anything that would have gone to the speakers will go to the Veho. This is on OS X Mountain Lion & Maverics, I would think the I-Pad would be similar.
2 Dec 2013 by redarrow100
votes
The description says, "You can simultaneously pair an infinite number of speakers with a single dongle", so I believe you just buy the speaker, but I haven't tried it.
21 Mar 2014 by Violasrbest
votes
Mine was useless my friend . Sorry. Lester gunn
7 Sep 2014 by L. P. Gunn
votes
Sorry Don't know about charging the speakers..I just use plug to charge mine
24 Jul 2014 by Ernest G. Boxall
votes
Matt, this device does NOT use wifi to stream music. There are only two ways to play music through this device. 1. The dongle plugs into the USB port of a windows or Mac computer to transmit music via 2.4 Ghz wirelessly. In other words, it does NOT connect to your wireless broadband network. You can connect numerous Veho Mimi Qubes simultaneously (mono only). 2. The only way you could use it to play from an Android or iOS device is by direct connection to the speaker itself via a male-male headphone jack cable. If you connect via this method, you can ONLY play music through one Veho Mimi Qube.
21 Jun 2014 by Yi-An Neoh
votes
Looking at the item, I presume that it would work as an additional speaker as the Veho mimi comes with the required dongle that is needed for it.
26 Apr 2014 by S. Gilbert
votes
i don,t understand if the dongle supplied doesn,t work surely the dongles or receiver is faulty , i have one the same no problems and also a vss-747 360 , this is a bluetooth one without a dongle both i have had for some time , just a question is the battery fully charged on the speaker?
26 Apr 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
It does work with windows 7 but the range is no where that distance I would say 10-15 max with nothing in way unfortunately my speaker has already packed up will not work without mains connection
6 Apr 2014 by B. Angus
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers