Questions & Answers
Veho VCC-003 Muvi Micro DV Camcorder
by Veho
3.7 out of 5 stars (315)
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
votes
You have to delete what's on to record again or you can get 2 memory cards and use one when it's full use the other one save what u want then delete what u don't need exchange between cards.
27 Mar 2014 by reem
votes
This was bought for my son, who lives out in Japan, in March 2012. It was bought together with the Sports Pack and an 8GB card. He is a keen cyclist, so he started by mounting the camera, with the straps in the Sports Pack, onto his cycle helmet to record all his cycling trips. Then he progressed to using it, hand held if required, as a normal camcorder. It must be easy to connect, because he downloads almost all his recordings onto his YouTube account, then we can watch them all here in the UK. He has really raved about his Veho ever since he had it - such a tiny piece of equipment, but the results are absolutely amazing.
1 Feb 2014 by Ray Sumner
votes
You have to get it's data from an on board micro SD card either using the card on its own or with the USB convertor it comes with. I assume this has to be on to a PC. You can then transfer the movie to a phone or to the cloud, but I don't think you can watch it straight on to a phone - unless the phone can read the card.
14 May 2014 by Malcolm Shaw
votes
no only video feed if you play it back on your media player you be able to take stills from paused shots like screenshots depending on your media player hope this is helpfull.
28 May 2014 by steve bendon
votes
the small/micro usb slot might take a microphone, otherwise there is no facility to add anything external.
18 days ago by Writer's Block
votes
With only 2Mega Pixels the quality of the recording will be affected by the speed of movement. When using it whilst mountain biking, it can be jerky but when walking the quality is good. Remember that it is a 30 camera, not a Hero. Certainly worth a try.
2 Apr 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Sorry, Ivan,t answer that question as it was a returned item. However, I think it would be ideal for ski-zing. Buy the attachment kit as well though
25 Jan 2014 by Raymond Smith
votes
yes,its a great little camera,you wont be dissapointed with it.
17 days ago by 00 buck
votes
I have no idea. I bought this for my husband and he just uses it as a video cam.
23 days ago by Kathryn Bowlin-mackenzie
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers