on 16 May 2003
If you want to do more than find recipes to introduce vegetables and grains into your diet, this book is for you. Ms Lemlin not only provides easy-to-make dishes that you can make with a minimal of fuss, she introduces and explains how to use many different ingredients that most of us would never have tried before. She makes them sound WONDERFUL and leaves the reader anxious to run to the closest store to discover what is there. Not only are the recipes delicious and ranging from appetizers to dessert, there are suggestions attached on what to serve along with it and personal anecdotes meant to inspire.
She also destroys the myth that vegetarians eat exotic, expensive, hard to find food. That is not the case at all. Almost everything is on hand and what isn't is easily located at the local supermarket.
My family and I are not vegetarians, but since I have gotten this book I haven't used anything else and my family loves it. We are eating healthy, nutritious food and every day is an adventure to look forward to. This is a must-buy.