Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.49

on 10 November 2011
I have read all of John Locke's books and am always on the look out for a new one. The moment one comes out, it is downloaded to my kindle.

The plot as always is crazy, the characters mad and you'll find yourself laughing out loud.

My advice - buy them all - it will only set you back the cost of once Clancy
on 14 June 2011
Vegas Moon did live up to my expectations having read previous John Locke books in the Donovon Creed series. Great plot and likeable characters, this book did not disappoint to be mysterious and quirky.
on 8 December 2013
Another Creed book and yet another sort of same same story. However still addictive and page turning! This book enters a whole new element of story though which sends the books into a new direction. The one thing that's starting to get annoying is all the female characters are goregous and lesbians but all seem to fall for Creed...please you can tell this is written by a man!
on 3 May 2014
Although a little silly! Bought these as a bundle when I first got my kindle and have read the first 7 now so they must be ok. Quite short books and all silly in one way or another but if you are looking for a thriller to fill a beach moment these will do. Personally I prefer McNab - but similar in many ways
on 6 September 2014
Another book featuring Donovan Creed as the main character and not a bit part. I thought it was clever that his two alias were in play at the same time.

Weird ending but not if you are used to Mr Locke and the way he throws a curve ball each time!

Very enjoyable
on 16 August 2012
This is my first taste of John Locke and I LOVED it ! Donovan has a good mixture of sarcasm and humour making this deadly man rather human. Unexpected twists and turns. Bought it at 10.30 this morning and finished it at 2.15. Just off to get another one !
on 18 February 2013
Vegas Moon, Donavan Creed book 7. The story seemed to jump around a lot, with constant reminders of past personal histories of all the characters. If you didn’t read the past books in the series, I don’t believe it would be an enjoyable read.
on 25 May 2011
I've read all of the Donovan Creed books and am thirsty for more, they're entertaining, funny and I can't put the book down once I've started it. Looking forward to the next installment!
on 15 January 2013
An easy to read book which has several twists which keep the reader engaged. As with all the Donovan Creed books, I find them 'un-put-downable' and read them well into the wee small hours.
on 31 July 2015
Great read I like the characters and now I have read a few in this series I feel I know them a bit like a soap amusing and exciting you just don't know what's going to happen next