Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Aug 2010 04:05:37 BDT
RedAlert says:
I pre-ordered this game when the demo came out, but I can't find any codes for the Vegas DLC - I can't even see anywhere I could download it from. Any tips here?

Posted on 31 Aug 2010 12:58:23 BDT
Last edited by the author on 31 Aug 2010 12:59:11 BDT
D. Powell says:
I also pre-ordered my copy of Mafia 2 and couldn't find the Vegas DLC codes. Two days after receiving the game I got an e-mail with the code. It is a key-code which looks like you have to start the game from a fresh install.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Aug 2010 18:58:04 BDT
James Joice says:
I also just got the game today and received the code in an email. I dont know where to download the DLC from. There nothing on the 2k games site, and nothing in the in-game menu! I was expecting something similar to the Mass Effect 2 DLC where you get it from the developers site..............?

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Aug 2010 18:59:46 BDT
RedAlert says:
I haven't even gotten any email about it. I sent in a customer service query - hopefully they'll get back to me about it at some point.

Posted on 1 Sep 2010 00:51:59 BDT
John Smith says:
I completed the game so dont really want to do a fresh install unless there is some file I can use to keep the save game, didnt get an emial either :(

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Sep 2010 03:00:15 BDT
RedAlert says:
Okay, I got a reply from Customer Service with the DLC key. If you haven't got yourse yet, try contacting them.

For everyone else, when you have the code, you DON'T need to reinstall the game with the new key. After looking it up, turns out what you do is open Steam and then click 'Add A Game' at the bottom left-hand corner -> Activate a Product on Steam. Put the DLC code in there and it'll automatically update Mafia 2 with the new DLC.

Have fun in Empire Bay.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Sep 2010 05:48:45 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 Sep 2010 05:55:42 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Sep 2010 05:56:18 BDT
Spezi says:
I received also a code today from amazon customer service. :D

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Sep 2010 11:39:46 BDT
Last edited by the author on 1 Sep 2010 11:40:05 BDT
James Joice says:
Thank you very much Red Alert. Exactly what I needed.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Sep 2010 17:17:49 BDT
BWallace says:
Thanks RedAlert. This wasn't made clear anywhere, tut.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Sep 2010 11:20:58 BDT
you get the code emailed by amazon - you enter it in 'activate a steam product' in you games libary and your content is loaded

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Sep 2010 11:21:17 BDT
you get the code emailed by amazon - you enter it in 'activate a steam product' in you games libary and your content is loaded. No restard is required

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Sep 2010 11:21:31 BDT
you get the code emailed by amazon - you enter it in 'activate a steam product' in you games libary and your content is loaded
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mafia II (PC DVD) forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  31 Aug 2010
Latest post:  11 Sep 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mafia II (PC DVD)
Mafia II (PC DVD) by Take 2 Interactive (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (84)