Veet Wax Strips for Normal Skin, 40 Strips
|Price:||£10.80 (£0.27 / each) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.19 (10%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Experience easy grip wax strips: made with a specially developed grip tab to help you get a good waxing technique for ideal results in one easy move
- Long lasting results: your skin stays touchably smooth for up to four weeks
- Unlike razors, veet wax strips remove your hair at the root
- Clinically proven that with repeated use hair will regrow fewer, finer and softer
- Grabs hair as short as 1. 5 mm, so you wait less time for your hair to grow back before waxing again
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
PRECAUTIONS: Follow Directions for Use Retain outer pack. Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past. Hair should be between 1.5mm and 5mm long. If the hair is longer trim it with scissors or clippers before you wax to avoid discomfort and damage to skin when waxing. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder Waxing is not suitable for the elderly and diabetics or people taking oral retinoids If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience, then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line. We recommend not to wax the same area of skin twice during a waxing session. After waxing we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, sunbathing or swimming. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the wax and a wipe to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack. If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes or with the back of a used strip and rinse thoroughly with water or apply a cold compress. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
Please abide by the directions of use contained in the packaging of this product or printed on it. Thank you.
Free up your beauty routine and enjoy a simple solution to smooth skin
Because Veet’s Wax Strips leave you silky smooth for longer you’ll have more free time in-between waxes! It couldn’t be simpler.
A few seconds is all it takes to warm a wax strip between your hands, apply and remove. Each one has been carefully chosen to leave you feeling pampered and ready for anything.
So now you can always feel silky smooth and radiant. Just wax and go!
Veet Wax Strips leave you feeling smooth for up to 4 weeks and can be used on hair as short as 1.5mm.
5 Steps to beautiful touchably smooth skin
- Rub the wax strip between your hands for approximately 5 seconds to warm the wax. Top tip: If you are waxing for a special occasion, try not to do it the night before to avoid any tell-tale redness.
- Holding the EasyGrip tab, slowly peel the strips apart.
- Apply the strip with EasyGrip tab to your leg towards the ankle and rub the strip repeatedly in the direction of hair growth (knee to ankle).
- Holding the EasyGrip tab, pull the strip back on itself against the direction of hair growth (from ankle to knee for legs) very quickly and in one swift motion, keeping the strip as close to your skin as possible. Hold the skin taut to avoid discomfort.
- After waxing, remove any excess wax with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Good hair removal is an essential element of any summer holiday. When it comes to hair removal, the choice of products is vast so it’s best to consider the following:
- Time you have available – 10 minutes to get ready for a date or time to really pamper yourself?
- Your pain threshold – let’s face it, waxing isn’t pain free despite the fantastic results!
- The result you want to achieve – longer lasting, soft hair or a quick fix that’ll last 1-2 days
How does waxing work?
Wax clings to the hair shaft (and not the skin), which is then removed from the root by the mechanical action of removing the wax or fabric strip from the skin. Hair regrowth is soft to the touch and you will not need to depilate again for up to 4 weeks.
Is Waxing suitable for everyone?
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly or diabetics, and though suitable for pregnant women, may cause bruising. Certain areas of the body should only be waxed if you have previous waxing experience. It is advisable for children under 16 to be supervised by an adult when using any depilatory method.
How long do I have to wait between applications of Veet Wax products?
Hair growth is very individual so timings vary. Hair should be between 1,5 and 5mm long as a minimum, depending on which Veet wax product you are using.
Why do I need waxing experience for my underarms and bikini line, but not for my legs?
Because the bikini line and underarms are more sensitive and challenging areas to wax than legs.
Top Waxing Tips
- Exfoliate your skin 24 hours before waxing: the wax will cling better to the hair and will be more effective.
- Rub an ice cube over the area you plan to wax, dry your skin thoroughly and then begin waxing. This will quickly cool your skin making the hair easier to remove in one go.
- To soothe the skin after strip removal, immediately apply pressure with your hand.
- Sensitive skin can be susceptible to red bumps after hair removal no matter what depilation method is used. To avoid red bumps it's important not to wax your legs before or after a very hot bath or shower, as this can irritate the skin.
- Try to avoid waxing during your period as skin is at its most sensitive.
- Exfoliate once or twice a week using a body brush or salt scrub to remove dead skin and give your circulation a boost.
- If you get the odd in-growing hair, rub lemon juice on to the affected area – the fruit acids help to exfoliate the skin which should relieve the problem.
- If you’re waxing for a special occasion, make sure you allow a day for any redness to die down.
- If you haven’t waxed before, try waxing your legs first – they’re the easiest, and less sensitive than other areas.
Creams vs. Waxing
Creams work so well because they go below the surface to dissolve the proteins that make up hair. So you're left feeling smoother for up to twice as long as shaving. For the longest lasting smoothness, try waxing. Because waxing removes hair from the root, you're left with a silky smooth feeling that can last up to 4 weeks. When the hair eventually grows back, it's often sparser and softer too. Waxing is easy to use and far more comfortable than you might imagine. So give waxing a try and stop waiting for that prickly stubble to return — it won't.
WAX STRIPS Ingredients: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, BHA, BHT, CI 77891, CI 15850. WIPES Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
So what I did was I cut a strip in half, making 4 strips instad of 2 :) It was easier to work with this. One strip (I mean that 1/4 strip) can be used two times which I find very cool. It has a lovely bubblegum smell as well.
Instead of heating it up with your hands, try heating them for like 3 seconds with a hair dryer :) it did the job for me. Much better like this.
The perfect finish wipes really are perfect.
The only problem was that it didn't stuck in the shorter hairs, but I'll try that in a couple of days so that I can be completely smooth.
I recommend this product because you can save money, it smells great and I think it does what it should. It's perfect. Oh, and it does not hurt! I mean, of course you feel it for like half a second but that's seriously nothing. Try it! ;)
Its value for money (as with cheaper strips you have to use more), it does what you want, its easy to use and overall left her legs feeling great for quite a while. What more do you need to know?
Firstly, the technique you use needs to quick, otherwise it can hurt. If you remove the strip very swiftly, then it really is quite painless. If you try and pull it slowly, you are almost guaranteed to bruise.
Secondly, it really does work for very short hairs, but is less successful if this is your first venture into waxing for some time. This is because the wax doesn't seem to stick so well to stubbly hairs that are the result of shaving. If the hairs have been waxed/epilated already, then the hair that regrows has not been cut off mid way down the hair shaft and is much finer and easier to remove through waxing.
As such, these wax strips are highly effective for regular use, but are likely to be less easily used for sporadic use alongside shaving.
Overall, a product that is very easy to use, and is highly effective at hair removal.
40 strips (20 x2) in the pack and it says it's enough for 4 applications to lower legs. I'm probably going to get a lot longer out of my pack as I'm not particularly hairy to begin with and have quite fair, fine hairs.
The strips already have just the right amount of wax on them and it's a 20 second job to get them heated up enough to work by rubbing them between my palms so it takes no time at all to be stripping hairs. If I work fast I can get both legs done with about 2 strips (that's 4 half's) and there's the minimum of hair left behind, if any.
The 4 little sachets of wipes are a nice touch. They're coated in special oils which soothe the skin and moisturise at the same time but I'll run out of those long before I run out of strips which is a pity.
Great for beginners and those with experience alike. I'd recommend these for their ease and think they'd make a perfect starting point for someone with little to no experience of waxing.
These Veet EasyGrip Ready-to-Use Wax, are very handy to have and remove a decent amount of unwanted hair from the areas you are working on . They are best used for arms and legs; you'll probably need a different product for underarms as this can fiddly with these, and would use on the face. In terms of how painful the process is, well that is a rather subjective matter, as everyone have different pain thresholds. However, if you get your technique right then this product is not too painful to use. Will you get Spa/ Salon quality finish? Probably not is the short answer, but it is good as stop gap, also using this you will definitely be able to spread out your Salon appointments, and hence save some money. This is a good product that does a decent job.
the new shape is maybe more of a gimmick, i don't know that it makes a difference to their use but they are easy to grip and pull. they are effective on very short hairs too which some wax strips are not.
the jumbo pack is more economical; they are light and easy to pack if going away.
overall i think it's a great product, economical, easy to use, and does what it says on the can!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best wax strips i have ever used. Keeps my skin soft and hair free for weeks.Published 3 months ago by Janita
Really unimpressed with these. They are easy to use, but they don't work well at all. Don't grip enough on the hairs and leaves a very uneasy finish.Published 4 months ago by FrontRowLeader Ceri
Bought these for years now and will keep on buying. These are by far the best wax strips. I really don't know why people mess around with hot wax and cloth strips when cold wax is... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Miss L C Carr
Used these for years, everywhere (unfortunately). Best wax strips on market and I've tried many, supermarket own brands, nads etc.Published 6 months ago by Joanna