Veet Hair Removal Cream for Normal Skin 400ml
|Price:||£11.99 (£29.98 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Get touchably smooth skin that lasts up to twice as long as shaving
- Do not use on skin that has been depilated in the last 72 hours
- Veet Suprem'Essence hair removal cream effectively removes even the shortest hair
- Unlike shaving that removes hair on the surface, Veet formula is designed to work close to the root of the hair
- Your hair can take noticeably longer to grow back than shaving with your regular razor
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Read all precautions and directions inside label before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid Contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Veet Suprem' Essence Hair Removal Cream
3 minutes to a sexy, smooth you
Girls, don't get caught out with stubbly, hairy legs – Veet's 3-minute hair removal cream is all it takes to banish the fuzz in a flash!
Veet's cream dissolves rather than cuts hair, so unwanted hair takes longer to grow back than with shaving and there's no stubbly feel to regrowth. Veet's gentle formulas leave your skin silky smooth, sexy, and ready for anything.
Uncap the magic of Veet 3-minute hair removal cream and you're soon out the door, smooth and stress-free.
Directions for use
1. Leave the cream on the skin for (i) 3 minutes for Veet 3-Minute Cream (Normal Skin) and Veet 3-Minute Cream (Dry Skin), or (ii) 5 minutes for Veet 3-Minute Cream (Sensitive Skin), timed carefully.
2. Gently use the head of the spatula to test a small area; if hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula.
3. If needed, leave the cream on for a bit longer without exceeding a total of (i) 6 minutes for Veet 3-Minute Cream (Normal Skin) and Veet 3-Minute Cream (Dry Skin), or (ii) 10 minutes for Veet 3-Minute Cream (Sensitive Skin).
4. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water and dry after use.
Always follow the directions for use and precautions contained on the box.
Which Veet is right for me?
Good hair removal is an essential element of any summer holiday, and when it comes to hair removal the choice of products is vast, so it's advised to consider the following:
- Time you have available – 10 minutes to get ready for a date, or time to really pamper yourself
- Your pain threshold – let's face it, waxing isn't pain free despite the fantastic results
- The result you want to achieve – longer lasting soft hair, or a quick fix that will last one or two days
How do creams work?
The creams are chemical depilatories that use an active ingredient to dissolve the hair shaft. The mechanical action of removing the cream using the spatula or sponge helps pull away the dissolved hair from the surface of the skin.
Are creams suitable for everyone?
Creams can be used by everyone, including pregnant women, as long you follow the precautions and directions for use. It is advisable for teenagers under 16 to be supervised by an adult when using any depilatory method.
Why should the product be tested before each use?
The skin is a complex organ, and sensitive to changes in hormone levels. Since our skin is constantly changing, it is necessary to test each time to avoid any adverse reaction to the ingredients of the products.
Creams vs. waxing
Creams work so well because they go below the surface to dissolve the proteins that make up hair, so you're left feeling smoother for up to twice as long as shaving. For the longest lasting smoothness though, try waxing. Because waxing removes hair from the root, you're left with a silky smooth feeling that can last up to four weeks. When the hair eventually grows back, it's often sparser and softer, too. Waxing is easy to use and far more comfortable than you might imagine.
Aqua, Urea, Potassium Thioglycolate, Paraffinum Liquidum , Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol , Parfum, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Trisilicate, Propylene Glycol , Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium Gluconate, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer , Linalool, Hydrated Silica, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone, CI 77891See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Wasn't entitled to a refund despite it not working.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my god my rings on fire their was no amount of ice which could cool the burning of my turd tunnelPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Works as expected, great cream.To only for face it's too harsh. Or maybe my skin is too sensitive.
But overal happy with it b
It's ok, it pretty much does what it says. Only problem I've ALWAYS had with these is that I leave the cream on and use the scraper to get rid of the hair; it just doesn't work so... Read morePublished 4 months ago by BecSTAR