Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 36 questions
votes
Yes I am a real person, I bought my VAX as I rent and have 2 dogs so have to shampoo the carpets when moving otherwise I could lose my deposit. The VAX is a godsend especially as one dog keeps having unfortunate accidents. I think it's her age 14. Anyway I read the reviews before buying it and they were pretty much spot on. Hope this helps you make up your mind.
31 Mar 2014 by Karen
votes
What l have done is where the attachment for the hose storage is, behind the tank, l pushed the hose into the holder under the holder for the plug wire twice, brought it round and down then clipped it into the left holder, then clipped the part holding the brush into the right hand clip holder. I used the top cable holder for the plug wire and brought that down to the orange holder at the bottom. Hope this helps as it is hard to explain in text
29 Jun 2014 by Northern Lass
votes
Hi. I haven't tried using is as a vacuum cleaner, but I'd imagine it wouldn't do the machine any good. It's built to be used with fluid. If you used it dry I'd think it could get clogged up and it would be difficult to clean without fluid in it.
29 Oct 2014 by L. Rushton
votes
About 12 hours with windows open on average. Am not a huge fan of this product, in my opinion I wouldn't be buying again. It's very cumbersome and heavy and no good if you have pet hairs etc as it clogs up and is very hard to remove. To be fair, lots of people seem happy, I am just most disappointed and will not be buying a VAX again (this is my second that's gone awry!).
26 May 2014 by Sarah R.
votes
Hello Sally, yes I have used it on a Turkish rug and a wool rug from M&S, both came up great Joan
3 Jun 2014 by C Charlton
votes
Basically, it's a tube that connects to the machine with a brush attachment, a suction head and a spray nozzle. The solution is sprayed onto the surface to be cleaned and agitated with the brush, the suction head is then drawn across the surface to remove excess solution, sucking up the dirt as well. The suction head can also be used to suck up any spills you may have on your carpets or furniture before cleaning. Brilliant! Tony.
7 May 2014 by Tony
votes
I have used the machine a few times now but have not found it to be excessively noisy. When in use it is working hard spraying water, brushing carpets and sucking up water so as far as I am concerned it certainly no more noisy than I expected. I am very pleased with the machine and wished I had bought one years ago instead of hiring from the DIY.
26 May 2014 by jacqui
votes
I bought the Vax Rapide for a friend. She has only used it for carpet cleaning and is very impressed with the results. it is a bit large to fit on stairs.
23 Aug 2014 by Mr. W. P. Clifford
votes
Yes it cleans well
6 Jul 2014 by Ali
votes
I would think you can but can't be sure I cannot see why any carpet solution can't be used.
12 Jan 2015 by M.Feldman
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers