Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 questions
hiya , the box is 29 inches high and 13 inches square , give or take a quarter of an inch , and ola amigo....lol.
11 Mar 2014 by davetherave
Is it any good 21 days ago
best hoover I've ever had. I have a black cat that likes leaving his hairs around, new house under constant decoration (dust, wood, floorboards, etc.) and its brilliant. Changing the hose from stand up to the extender thing can take a minute or two, but that's the only gripe I can find. Cord is really long too, can go most of ground floor on it.
21 days ago by CharleyN
Yes, simply press a button
10 hours ago by Alise
size of motor 14 Jan 2014
1200W
14 Jan 2014 by themoose
What does it weigh? 15 Feb 2014
About 6 kg
15 Feb 2014 by Mr. M. Bickerton
Sorry can't help you with that. Mine is so new is hasn't needed a belt replacement Hope you manage it
2 days ago by Annie C
what size is it? 14 days ago
It's full size only seems smaller great suction and well worth the buy
14 days ago by Christina m bowyer
I did have one of the larger vax with a re-usable bag in and that was a very dirty job to empty .This smaller machine I lift the container off , press a button and the dirt falls out , I do not find it a particularly dirty job as the dust, hair etc seems to collect in a ball. The filters do have to be washed occasionally but I don't need to do this often . I have asked my partner and he agrees with me that emptying is easy . I hope this answer helps you .
21 days ago by jaccuzi
What is its size? 26 days ago
It stands approximately 95cm tall, without the handle extended. The cleaning head is approx. 30cm across.
26 days ago by J. Bird
3232 and with the handle retracted 95 high (all cm). I can't recomend this cleaner enough suction fantastic very light to carry around and easy to empty. The only fault I have found is the cord is fairly short but connected it permanently to a light extension and it is fine.
26 days ago by Helen Massingham
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0xac9f7abc)

Search Questions and Answers