Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
no, I bought this model last year ~~altho I had a lot of bother to start with I must say that all the VAX staff were so helpful and I find the VAX machine a very useful tool around the house. wouldn't be without it.
25 Feb 2014 by pamela.p.martin
votes
Mine packed up so I contacted Vax, who sent me a replacement by return. Guarantee is pretty long, as I recall. They were brilliant. Replacement has been fine.
3 days ago by Chas
votes
Yes. The brush bar is accessed Stand the vac on the end of the handle.The brush can be easily rotated by fingers to remove any hair or entanglement.
1 day ago by Ronald(Evesham)
votes
Hi Samantha, yes the Vax U91-LF-B LiFE, is great for cat hair's as I have a cat of my own, so no problems there.
18 May 2014 by madmick
votes
It is rubbish, it gets blocked all the time. Mine was a waste of money
11 hours ago by J. Montgomery
votes
No it does not.
13 Aug 2014 by David
votes
Very quite compared to a Vax Mach Air which I also use.Noise approximates to volume of air being sucked and the power difference between the machines.10:1 approx.
19 Jul 2014 by Ronald(Evesham)
votes
I think it more appropriate to rate the charge for area covered. We have a 3bed bungalow with large lounge,kit/breakfast,dining room hallways 2baths and the charge is sufficient to clean all floors with about 10% remaining. The floors mainly carpeted.The battery is very easy to recharge but will of course eventually need to be replaced. Ours has lasted so far about 50/60 recharges.I would expect 2/3 hundred.
25 Jun 2014 by Ronald(Evesham)
votes
Yes its very good. Lies flat.
3 Mar 2014 by Ronald(Evesham)
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers