Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 31 questions
votes
We don't have a vinyl floor covering as ours are oak or laminate tiles, however I can not see why it would not be just as good. The mop is lightweight and easy to use, we find doing sections of floor at a time works best as it allows the steam temperature to rise in between sections. We found having spare covers useful as we can change the covering if we are doing a few rooms at a time.
29 Dec 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Not that I am aware of
4 Feb 2014 by N. C. Wright
votes
I have engineered wooden and wooden oak solid floors , I find it great it does not wet the floor and the steam cleans it. It dries very fast as it is steam without soaking the floor, it's quick to use so my floors get cleaned more often . Kitchen tiles are washed and dry in a fraction of the time with a mop and bucket.
7 Jun 2014 by eleanor gillard
votes
Yes, I use it on my floors all the time
11 days ago by Sue
votes
Hi. It should only produce steam when the trigger is pulled. Failure to do so would indicate a fault to me. With the trigger not activated the only steam generated should be just from the hot water in the cleaning cloth which would soon cool without trigger activation. Hope that helps.
26 Oct 2014 by Roy
votes
I have laminate flooring and have not experience any problems. I do clean the laminate first before my tiled floors in order to avoid using an overly wet cloth. I would also avoid applying stream for too long whilst cleaning the laminate as this adds water to the cleaning cloth. Hope that helps.
9 Oct 2014 by Roy
votes
I have uneven tiles through my kitchen and ground floor and I find it very good. I spray the tiles with cillit bang and use the mop and the tiles come up great.
24 Mar 2014 by DR
votes
It should work fine for any smooth flooring. However, I had trouble with the steam duration (green light on) being somewhat short.
15 days ago by Derek Simpson
votes
My mop won't steam 9 Dec 2014
Yes, it seems to be that after a year or two they die....I poked ours about and got a bit more life out of it, but then gave up. I bought a mop and bucket - cheaper and no danger of breaking down! No point replacing with another vax anyway.
9 Dec 2014 by Burner
votes
None, just water!
26 Nov 2014 by Locksmith
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers