on 14 July 2014
This case is not very good! It has lasted about a week! All the design has come off and my phone keeps falling out the case. I am not very happy with this product and would not recommend It to anyone.
on 24 May 2014
I ordered this case but received the wrong design. In all, I ordered 4 items with this seller (Style your mobile) and two out of the four items were not what i asked for.
The case I did get was the one with the big owl eyes. I have it 2 weeks now and the paint is going already, especially on the flip. So all in all, I had to wait 9 days to get it ( Belgium), I got the wrong one and 2 weeks later it looks old already, I am not a happy customer.
on 24 June 2014
The bright colours make it easier to locate in my handbag and is so easy to use. I have had many favourable comments on it.
on 5 August 2014
Sturdy and stylish phone cover. Several positive comments from friends when i take phone out to use. Haven't dropped it yet but know phone will be well protected when i do. Really like the colours in the design and for the price the quality is good. I would buy from this seller again.
on 19 January 2015
This product is great value for money. The fit was perfect and the quality was brilliant. The finish is better then I expected considering other products of similar price which are not so good.

Would fully recommend this product to everyone.
on 1 September 2014
Love this case, my Nokia Lumia phone is really protected in it. I can keep the cover on to snap some photo's and to phone and text. Looks exactly like the picture advertised. Didn't wait long for delivery. Couldn't praise it up too much. BUY it!!!
on 3 February 2014
Perfect my wife loves this cover for her phone the phone fits neatly she loves the design great value and the touch pen is just right for her as she has trouble holding pens and touching screen with fingers
on 13 April 2015
Only suggestion on this product is that if they are going to give you a wand with it, maybe they should have a loop on the cover to hook the wand into. Other than that ... it does what it says on the tin.
on 8 July 2014
Decent product for price bit plasticy tho
on 8 June 2014
I loved the case when it arrived, but after a couple of days, the plastic bit that attaches to the phone crumbled a bit and the leather image on the case is peelings from opening and closing it.