Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Size: 5 UK|Colour: Black/black|Change
Price:£42.70 - £45.00

on 7 October 2014
this is i guess 4th pair of this shoes i have.i have them in all possible colours and u can definitely find the best price on amazon and very very fast delivery, shoes fit nicely, they r proper low pro trainers, fabric , simple but cool shoes, i don't wear any other!!! will definitely recommend! :)
on 5 October 2014
Please be aware that these shoes need breaking in, because the stiff fabric at the back will rub your heels raw the first time wearing, even through socks!

They're lovely quality and look great, though, so I'm happy overall.
on 2 December 2014
Love Vans... The best sneakers/trainers/pumps out there, no question. I'm normally a size 5,and have quite wide feet which Vans normally suit, but in this style I had to return and order the 6; once received, though, they're fab. Great, quality, as you'd expect from Vans, arrived promptly, haven't taken them off yet - what more can I say!
on 9 January 2016
I bought these as I had exactly the same pair before but I had worn them to pieces and desperately wanted the same ones again. Super comfy, not too trainery so I can sneakily wear them in the office and just generally an all round good pair of shoes for day to day. Strongly recommend them.
on 21 July 2015
Superb quality as always with Vans. Chose these as they are different to the usual Vans you can buy from Schuh or Cloggs. Really comfy and cute styling. One very happy customer!
on 8 May 2016
I like to look of these trainers, but since they are so uncomfortable (for trainers) I rarely​ wear them. Inflexible, hard fabric that rubbed my heels and toes to bleed.
on 10 August 2015
I love Vans, I especially love these. I never have a problem with size or fit. These are really comfy and are exactly as described. Great seller and fast delivery.
on 30 January 2015
I have got shoes by adidas 6.5UK (=25.5cm) so I ordered Vans 6.5UK as well but it is little bit bigger (0.5cm) But it is comfy and I don't mind.I love them.
on 1 September 2014
Nice for my daughter returning to school, but just the usual with all new shoes, had blisters on both heels. Why can't they come up with a design for shoes to stop the heels being so hard, or make something to stick in them for the 1st few days.
on 4 May 2015
Casual and comfortable. Fit as expected. I'm very happy with them. Great service by Amazon as usual.