Size: 7 UK|Colour: Black/Navy|Change
Price:£25.40 - £33.40

on 9 June 2016
Happy hubby.

The puppy chewed the toe-post on his old Vans flim-flams so I got a couple of new pairs for his birthday. These are amazing, the sole is a proper sneaker sole rather than the smushy foam that normal flip-flops have :)
The Vans La Costa Flip Flops in my experience, run a half size too small. Go to Vans.Com/Reviews where you will see other people share my opinion. Here's why:
I ordered my usual size UK11, tried them on and my heel was sitting too far back on the footbed, so I returned them and ordered a UK12 which were just a bit too long and loose...For the record, I wear a UK11 in Volcom,Globe,Osiris,and Reef, and their sole length is 31cm and all fit well. The Vans La Costa UK11 is 30cm in length and the UK12 is 31.5cm respectively. I recommend physically trying these on first in order to ascertain correct sizing unless Free Returns are offered. Four Star Rating as these VANS do look stylish and steezy. Hope this helps others.
ChristianFletcherSurf92672
on 4 May 2014
I had a previous pair of vans costa that have lasted me for about 5 years of heavy wear. They are so comfy and I have been loathe to replace them. This new pair as totally lived up to its predecessor.
on 14 July 2014
Good product as I expected, hence why I waited 5 weeks for them! They didn't arrive until nearly 5 weeks after I ordered and paid for them! They were apparently "lost in transit" then out of stock! But the product is very good! I've never really bothered with flip flops because they aren't comfortable. I bought these just to wear about the house for the warmer months but have found I can easily walk about it them! Comfortable and stylish too!
on 25 August 2014
Ive just been looking for a pair of these flip flops in a uk mens size 11 but all i can find is a 12 which is too big for my partner so just wonderd if by anychance u b getting a mans uk size 11 in again.
on 21 April 2012
BOUGHT THESE FOR MY TEENAGE SON. HE ABSOLUTELY LOVES THEM AS THEY ARE COMFORTABLE, LOOK GOOD AND HAVE A GREAT TREAD JUST LIKE VANS TRAINERS. VERY IMPRESSED ALL ROUND.
on 10 June 2013
I use to have Vans Flip-Flops that were made out of a near sneaker sole and good quality fabric bindings. This was just very frail and cheap.
on 3 March 2013
I bought these for my brother as a Christmas present and he loves them. The text of the sole is super comfy and the really durable.
on 17 November 2014
The comfiest flip flops I've ever had this is now my second pair I would recommend these to everyone
on 13 August 2014
good seller product as described