Size: 40 EU|Colour: Black/Formula One/Medium Gum|Change

on 30 April 2010
Ever since I was a teenage skateboarding tearaway (30 years ago) I've been wearing VANS, they fit like a glove and are quite easily the most comfortable thing I've ever had on my feet. They're tough, stylish & considering their excellent quality they are great value for money.
I'd recommend them to anyone, they make great casual wear, perfect for holidays.
While the 'in' crowd are wasting their money on branded 'sports' footware I'm happy to wear these for their comfort and quality not for the name on the box they came in.
I bought these trainers to go on holiday in Iceland an was not disappointed. They saw me through ice, snow, rain and all sorts of grounds. From day 1 they were as comfy as sleepers, but as resilient as rock, totally impermeable in the worst of weather, feet always dry and warm. What more could I say? I put them through a fierce test and they came out on top and even better: not even damaged or altered, totally stylish... I cannot recommend enough.
on 25 July 2011
I bought these trainers for my 19 years old grandson on his recommendation. I was very pleased with the price I paid and he was very pleased with his new trainers. I imagine that he takes them off at night, but he wears them constantly and reckons they are the comfiest trainers he's ever had.
on 21 August 2011
First of I don't know whether these are any good for Skateboarding (Wrong side of 30) so if you want to know that look else were, but what I can tell you is, as the Title suggests they fit and feel like a pair of slippers.

I have owned a pair of VANS (Same style) as these for about three years know and they are very comfortable, putting the new pair were just as comfortable.

I am still wearing the old ones as they are still in good condition, although I do wear them going to and from work and for the odd DIY job around the house rather than going out.
So if you are after a good comfortable pair of Trainers are not bothered about having a Tick on them buy these.
One thing I forgot Like the first pair these were a size 9 I usually take an 8, at a guess it may be the way Skate shoes are cut. So bear this in mind when ordering.
on 5 July 2014
Bought these on the strength of recommendations of the Vans products from a friend.
They were very comfortable straight away and at first they felt strong and sturdy. However in time they perished with the heal giving way a little and the plastic bit in between the leather and padding around the heal area coming out and then the sole came away from the shoe a little.
Wore these for about 6 months (maybe a little more) but did little heavy duty walking on them - not loads of coastal path walking like I did with other trainers.
I paid £50 for them so while I'd say they are maybe slightly better than some of the Karrimors you could usually pick up for around £20-27 , they were certainly not twice as good and certainly didn't last twice as long. £50 is too much for them. I'd say around £30 would be a fair price
on 25 November 2010
I am a Vans fanatic now I have found out how truly comfortable these trainers are. I came across my first pair in a charity shop, probably brand new, and haven't looked back since.

I would recommend these shoes to anyone, they are great and well worth the money.
on 14 May 2013
I've been wearing vans shoes for about 15 years now and I won't wear anything else outside work.....they are always comfortable right out of the box and they always last really well.....this pair is no exception. Soft and comfy, yet strong and tough...exactly what I want from a recreational shoe....I'd wear them at work too if I was allowed! I can't see any point in the future when I won't be wearing Vans shoes as long as they continue to make them in this style....I'm not drawn to some of their other styles....so as long as they make shoes like this I will keep buying them.
on 15 September 2013
I have given this item 5 stars because I bought these for my husband and he absolutely loves the style and colour. Unfortunately (and the main reason for this review) is even though he takes a size 81/2 these proved to be quite snug/tight in this size and I am having to return them and get a replacement in size 9. This is just a warning that you may need to go up half a size if your shoes now fit very well.
on 26 June 2010
Very comfy, well made shoes. Bin wearing Vans for a while, always good quality for your money. Recommended.
on 2 May 2013
Having already bought and worn Vans - Malone - I knew what I was getting and apart from the colour (black this time, blue in the past) I was sure the size would be OK so I bought on-line and they "do exactly what they say on the can" so very pleased and delivery was free and QUICK! Faster than I expected! No Complaints.