Size: 6.5 UK|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£22.37 - £104.00

on 9 July 2011
I have been looking for white high tops like these for ages, but could never find any. I was pleased to find vans made these, as i have owned vans slip ons and was very pleased in the past. Seeing as i'm a girl I had encountered problems with buying them on the site or in story. They would be too big of a size. When i found these, not only did they have my size, but were so cheap! Although I had asked for size 3, (I'm not sure if its cause of different sizing or something though) I received 4 and i couldn't be happier, My shoes fit perfectly! The sole is unbeleivably comfy, so comfy i'm sitting in my lounge with them on as i type. The material is fine with rain, and I'm pretty sure i can put them in the wash so they'll be as good as new when they get scruffy or muddy! Also arrived on time too. I definitley recommend the white pair.
on 23 September 2010
prompt delivery, pleased with product, looks good. Had good positive comments from others who wanted to know where we got them from.
on 7 June 2012
My wife said I was having a mid life crisis by buying these, but I like em. Take an hour or so to wear in but then are very comfy indeed.

Cannot fault them...
on 6 May 2010
The shoes are great. Sturdy and compfy, I wear them alot. Quick service, came right on time. Overall very happy with my purchase :-)
on 26 January 2016
Fabulous boots and fabulous value for money. My 13 year old son goes through shoes ridiculously fast and these are the most long lasting pair ever. He now has had 3 pairs of Vans, this pair was bought to replace the first pair he had which were identical - they lasted 2 years. If you can get them at approx £25 or less you are onto a winner.
on 8 May 2013
I ordered these as a surprise gift for my 'Vans-Loving' daughter :) She lives in Vans and owns about 10 pairs to date! However she has never had a pair of 'Vans Hi-tops' and when she saw these she kind of hinted to me ;) Anyway I ordered them on the Saturday - before a bank holiday Monday - and they arrived this morning (Wednesday). I gave them to her as she got in from work and her face lit up - always worth it for just that!

They were a great price at £44, as they are £57 - £60 on other sites and in the stores. They look great on her and I know she'll get a lot of wear out of these. Vans can at first be very uncomfortable and she had had many days of sore heels and blisters, until they break in...but she says it is worth it for Vans!

I ordered her the navy in these 'Hi-tops' and they will go with many outfits. My only 'tiny' gripe is...there was a dollop of glue on the front of one of the trainers that I cannot seem to get off...but it hasn't bothered her.... it is me being picky :) Still....I don't think this should be the case with the quality of Vans as none of her other pairs have had glue on them.

Still.......Vans are a great brand and do last a good while. My daughter wears the black for work - those don't last too long with her as of her child-minding job (crawling around the floor with the kids = holes in the canvas after time) so she has had two pairs of the blacks in a year. But she says there are no other trainers or shoes that you can wear all day and not have your feet ache, only Vans keep you comfortable on your feet!

She has various other colours for her social-life, and each pair of those have lasted her a few years to date...but are somewhat tatty now...but in my daughters words...."Vans only look good when they are either brand-new or trashed" :D
on 19 January 2010
Fantastic service, arrived next day. Great quality and fit and very unique.
Would definately buy again.
on 19 February 2016
first time I put them on the sole came off… Now been trying to get Vans to sort out for two months
review image
on 5 October 2015
These look great and are really comfortable. The fit is true to size but a bit wide as they are unisex (nothing a front-of-shoe insole wont fix for me) so if you have a really narrow foot beware. The colour goes with everything. Love them!
on 16 June 2016
I have had a pair of these shoes before. They look good and fit really well. They can be a little hard to put on and can rub my little toe a bit. But that's just my relationship with Canvas shoes. These are the mot comfortable pair I have worn for canvas and the material quality is excellent which provides good heel support.They look smart as well as cool so are ideal for many occasions.

The fact that they were so cheap and are vegan meant they were ideal for me and have worn them in nicely for my feet.

Would definitely recommend.