Size: 9.5 UK|Colour: Dijon/Flannel|Change
Price:£28.98 - £94.00

on 1 July 2014
The actual size 8 was okay but the shoes are so narrow I couldn't get my feei in them without a struggle.
They were just not comfortable at all.
on 4 July 2014
I bought these for Summer Shoes whilst on holiday and they have done the job. I wear them with and without socks and they are light and airy. Wear them with anything, shorts or casual or even formal trousers.
on 16 March 2015
Pretty cool shoes but I was sent 10.5 when I ordered 9.5 but even they felt tight at first but after wearing it a few times they now seem to fit just fine. They look really nice as well.
on 12 June 2014
The shoes are great, one small gripe was the insole. What you cannot see from the pictures is there is a very thick padded insole which, although is actually very comfortable, makes the shoe quite small height wise. I personally struggle to wear these shoes if I have sport socks on as they are too thick and my feet cannot fit.
on 3 July 2014
These were labled as size 9 but were in fact size 8 as required and actually delivered. They were very tight across ther lower instep and uncomfortable and shoddy compared with other similar shoes bought at comparable prices from other manufacturers.
on 16 February 2015
Even though I had to get my boyfriend the next shoe size up. The were really smart and he loves them, goes with most and looks and feels good.
on 30 December 2014
Not good
Much to narrow
You should give the 'fitting' as well as the 'size'
on 9 January 2016
Really nice shoes, bought as a present for my son - he loves them!
on 11 June 2015
They were fantastic as the description
on 6 May 2015