Size: 1.5 UKColour: Hello Kitty Hot Pink/True WhiteChange
Price:£18.05 - £22.53

on 16 September 2014
Bought these came on time and looked awesome, after he had them for his birthday 2 week down the line and the soul had fell off due to hardly any glue. My sun was very upset and seen as they cost 30qid I felt like ad been ripped off!!!!!!
on 17 December 2012
I ordered my sisters current shoes size and these trainers were far too big so must be sent back. She would be a couple years off fitting in them so I would suggest ordering a smaller size shoe than your child currently wears.
on 9 February 2013
Brought these as a Christmas present for my niece. She absolutely loves them. Really cool and funky pair of Vans. Good qaility and competative price.
on 24 June 2013
Great buy at £17. free delivery and arrived within 15 hrs. love the colour, great for the summer ! they seem comfotable on my little boys feet.
on 24 February 2014
Great price fast delivery looks fab on my son.just a shame the kids grow so fast.would recommend to anyone that has children
on 28 December 2015