Size: 7 UK / 40.5 EU|Colour: Black/Moroccan Blue|Change
Price:£19.00 - £79.00

on 18 December 2015
I was drunk, and I mean trollied on sailing holiday in Greece, rather than use the dinghy to get back on the yacht, I attempted to swim (fully clothed). I made it to the back of the boat, and then felt the left shoe slipping off my foot. In the dark, aware I was drunk and that it was going to be a waste of time diving for the shoe I said my farewells and accepted the loss.

Come morning, I was determined to search for my shoe. I put on the snorkel and dove down to find the shoe resting right below where it had come off, in perfect damp condition.

Great shoes, easy to locate on the sea bed.
on 9 May 2015
Vans Atwood is my son's favourite brand and type of footwear, bought black this time, instead of blue, much cheaper and look great with his black jeans! Uk size specified correctly, so it was easy to place the order. Definitely will buy them again, thank you very much.
on 24 November 2015
These Vans Atwood trainers are so cool and extremely comfortable. They fit perfectly and didn't need wearing in. The heels and tongue are well cushioned and the laces don't come undone. I was sceptical, but delighted at how well made and sturdy they are. Much heavier than expected. I am now a fan of this brand which is very affordable and have purchased other Vans shoes but the Atwood range is my personal favourite.
on 1 January 2015
Ordered as a last minute present 3 days before Christmas and arrived Christmas eve as promised, even changed my mind on colour from the first pair I ordered at 10pm on the sunday, cancelled at 8 am on the monday got confirmation cancellation had gone through an hour later and reordered. Brilliant amazon! Son loves the colour.
on 1 July 2014
I've always had trouble buying shoes as I have rather wide feet. I've never ordered online because of this.

Was very happy with the delivery time and the shoes fit perfectly.

They feel really good quality and more sturdy than I expected them to.
I would certainly buy them again.
on 23 July 2014
Incredibly spacious, comfortable shoes. The primary concern for me with shoes like these is that they have a tough, long lasting sole: these Vans have an incredibly hard wearing sole and will last me for a very long time.
on 30 December 2014
Brilliant delivery and great price /selection of vans be aware that is American sizes so will need to go up one in uk sizes, I had to return as did not fit , overall great
on 21 November 2013
Very comfortable, super nice looking. Exactly what I had in mind. The color of the vans's is simply excellent.
Super nice I recommend
on 2 January 2016
The shoes themselves look really good and appear well made, but the size was wrong for me.
I ordered size 9, got size 9.
They were hard to get my feet into, but once I did there seemed to be a reasonable amount of space for my toes.
After wearing them for about an hour (just around the house), I developed a pain across the bridge of my feet.
They were just too tight, so unfortunately I had to send them back. Which was I shame as I liked the look of them.
I bought some size 9 shoes in a different style and they were a perfect fit, so maybe it's just Vans that come up small, so beware if you're purchasing.

Fair play to Amazon (Prime) as they collected them next day and refunded the cost straight away.
on 18 October 2015
Vans are as ever a popular shoe brand to go with and sometimes with that comes some negative feed back from the buying public. But not from me, they fit well. Only having to adjust the laces a couple of time depending on how thick my socks were.
I take off that last star as the famous waffle tread seems to have gone softer than I remember from pairs I have worn in the past, don't get me wrong walking on them is bouncy and comfortable, but with the regular and heavy walking I do the tread has worn at the heel and the balls of my feet. Could be worse though as this kind of wear has only started to concern me five months after buying them.
Overall a solid well made light shoe.