Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Sep 2008 09:42:51 BDT
woody101 says:
Does anybody know if this version has the vampire mission glitch sorted?

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Sep 2008 15:58:52 BDT
Jacob Dawson says:
This is what i have been tryig to find out for over a month, please someone with the platinum version, is the glitch sorted?

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Oct 2008 14:29:52 BDT
pietersen100 says:
I think the vampire glitch is only on the Game of the Year version, not the original and therefore shouldnt be on the platinum. I completed the vampire cure on the original - hope this helps

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Oct 2008 14:31:05 BDT
pietersen100 says:
I think the vampire glitch is only on the Game of the Year version, not the original and therefore shouldnt be on the platinum. I completed the vampire cure on the original - hope this helps

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Jan 2011 15:17:14 GMT
if you are trying to do the "vampire cure quest" and the lady who makes the cure for you and she dose not take the blood grass even when you have got all the blood grass she asked she'l just talk about it you need to bring up the ps3 settings so the you can change the language to german or dutch and only then will she accept the blood grass this is for those who have the platinum game of the year edition.

Posted on 19 Oct 2011 12:33:08 BDT
Last edited by the author on 19 Oct 2011 12:33:41 BDT
Neil says:
The issue/glitch is in no way sorted. I completed the game with the above solution (language changing) but if you do this all the DLC/additional packs are reset if you have already completed them. In other words the game doesn't recognise you've done side quests even though you don't lose the items you picked up on said quests. This makes the game extremely frustrating. However I'd imagine if you hold off doing ALL the DLC quests till after the vampire cure section you would be fine. Either way this is another faulty Bethesda product and I'm dreading what faults lie ahead with Skyrim as let us face it Fallout 3 not to mention New Vegas were also day one unplayable till patched...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  16 Sep 2008
Latest post:  19 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year - Platinum (PS3)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year - Platinum (PS3) by Ubisoft (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (97)