on 2 September 2013
I absolutely love this series and didn't realise (my fault I guess) that this was a very short story. None of the major characters are in there and it didn't live up to the standard of the rest of the series and so I was left wanting a lot more from this than I got.
on 18 October 2013
I enjoy JR's writing but it should have been made clear that this was not a full length book but a short story of only 37 pages. Not worth the money.
on 9 September 2013
I was disappointed that this was a series of short stories. I love the other books but would not have downloaded this one if I'd known.
on 1 August 2013
Maybe I should have looked harder but I thought this was a new Samantha Moon story (which I love) but alas just a mish-mash of bits of writing. Come on JR Rain you're better than that.
on 12 August 2013
I utterly love this series and cannot wait for the next book.
i keep checking to see when the next one is out
on 21 February 2015
Poor! The main story was only 50% of the whole
Book! the story was just getting going, when it ended!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/8499890946/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1422400359&sr=1-4&pi=AC_SX110_SY165&dpPl=1&dpID=51ZKIm6CnbL&ref=plSrchly 50%
on 29 April 2013
I'm hooked on the Moon Dance stories and have enjoyed them all, both short and full lengh.
This one was no exception but i felt no sooner had i started than it was all over.
Looking forward very much to the next full installment - Moon River
on 3 June 2014
This is a collection of short stories, some of them very short. Cannot say that I am over impressed with them. Compared to the first eight books, this does not compare
on 5 January 2014
Still a well written book, but the stories were very short and did not really understand why we needed the wrap sheet I included? Passed the time.with a great character.
on 14 May 2013
so enjoyed readingthis book, waiting for something to follow as always when reading anything from this brilliant author, hope it wont be to long