- Hardcover: 200 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan (16 April 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1137397993
- ISBN-13: 978-1137397997
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 1.8 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,230,778 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Value-Based Working Capital Management Hardcover – 16 Apr 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
'Due to the recent financial crisis, interest in the topic of working capital has grown significantly to both theory and practice. The research results presented by Grzegorz Michalski contribute to the development of a comprehensive theory of liquidity management and the creation of an integrated working capital and liquidity for different types of business model. The job is processed on a high quality level." -Marek Panfil, Ph.D, Director of Business Valuation Department Warsaw School of Economics 'The book of Grzegorz Michalski is a very good publication that has found the right balance between theory and practical aspects of financial liquidity management. It is extremely timely and valuable, and should be required reading for all corporate finance practitioners, academicians, and students of finance. Value-Based Working Capital Management is comprehensive, highly readable publication, and replete with useful practical examples. It has also enabled corporate leaders to make better-informed decisions in their efforts to protect the financial security of their businesses and manage financial liquidity.' -Petr Polak, Author of Centralization of Treasury Management, and Associate Professor of Finance, University of Brunei Darussalam
About the Author
Grzegorz M. Michalski is Assistant Professor of Corporate Finance in the Institute of Financial Management's Department of Corporate Finance and Value Management at Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Banking
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Insurance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Investments & Securities
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Risk Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship