on 14 November 2009
This is invaluable if you want to get the top grade on the missions in Valkyria Chronicles. I've used it mostly for hints when I've gotten stuck, wishing to figure out the missions for myself first time through. Apart from the mission walkthroughs the guide does a much better job of explaining the many tactical aspects of the game, such as potentials, buddy systems and so on.

The guide is also nicely done, with great art and lots of useful screenshots. My one complaint is that you could probably save some money and find this information online. But that applies to all strategy guides and there's something to be said for having a nice-looking book which you can browse while playing.
on 11 July 2013
Absolutely love this game and the guide was a great way to look at different strategies for the A ranks on the levels, can be a bit of a spoiler if you use it all the way through though.