1. Valemont - Episode 1 Maggie Gracen finds out that her brother was burned alive, and travels to a morgue where she sees her brother's burnt, black body covered in ashes. She steals his cell phone from the morgue and flees to her brother's old school, Valemont University as Sophie.
2. Valemont - Episode 2 After Poppy and Sophie witness a horrifying ritual at the Panthera party, Gabriel helps Sophie escape and reveals the secret behind Valemont University.
3. Valemont - Episode 3 Gabriel tells Sophie that Eric broke his ankle freshman year and had pins put in it so she returns to the morgue to check for the pins and see if it really was Eric's body that she was shown or someone else.
4. Valemont - Episode 4 Sophie continues down the rabbit hole that is being a Desmodus vampire and she meets the founder of Valemont University who tells her she'll be needed to combat the 'bad things' that are about to happen.
5. Valemont - Episode 5 Sophie talks with her mother and finds out that her real father is Valemont. And when hunger finally sets in for Sophie, Eric tries to convince her to feed on Poppy. Professor Blunt shows up to help when Sophie has a final showdown with Eric and his army…
Saw this movie on the horror channel and decided to add it to my personal horror collectionPublished 5 months ago by Dr Paul Rhoads' Littell
It's watchable but definitely one of these series that tried to jump on the Twilight bandwagon without being that great!Published 7 months ago by A. B.
Great alternative to a vampire series. I really love the idea of this series, its a shame they never got round to doing a second season. Still would recommend to watch!Published 8 months ago by sophie stevens
While this show had promise, what you end up watching is more like a rough synopsis rather than the finished work. Read morePublished 8 months ago by miss samantha lewis
It's not as if we haven't encountered teen vampires before! This is at the lower end of the genre, but it does have a certain rustic appeal. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Lee