Format: HardcoverChange

on 2 January 2015
This is a great french learning tool. Every page you turn something new of the bog green monster is reveilled. Then you make him go away as each page you turn something is removed. I must admit the first time I flicked through the book I thought it was clever. I was not expecting the reaction my little boy gave. He just loves it. He keeps flicking through the pages so the monster appears and then disappears. Along the way I am able to teach him french words and the book holds his attention. I would highly recommend if you want to teach your child a little french. You learn everything about the face whilst also learning a few colours. I would imagine this book would work great in the classroom as it's an A4 size with simple but effective pictures.
on 16 November 2010
Came across this book during an upskilling course for primary school teachers. It's clever, covers a good range of the vocabulary the children will be familiar with and is visually very appealing.
on 18 August 2011
I have used this for teaching French at school. Younger students love the novelty of the pages which are kind of cut out to reveal a new body part on each page. Older students love piecing together the language and learning about the placement of adjectives. We had a lot of fun learning with this book.
on 2 February 2011
I bought this to use with my Y6 French class. We used the book as a basis for creating our own monsters. The vocabulary is not too difficult and reinforced what we had been learning about body parts (nothing gruesome!) and colours. And everyone loves monsters!
on 8 July 2012
Fantastic resource. Would recommend for any primary French teacher. Young children love this story and it is great for practising vocabulary for parts of the face and also colours. Simple text on each page - ok for someone with a basic knowledge of French.
on 19 January 2016
Fantastic book. Very clear and easy to use and understand. Arrived two days after I ordered it. Fantastic service. Book is in excellent condition. Would definitely recommend.
on 25 February 2013
I bought this book to read to 3&4yr olds at a nursery where I teach French. The children loved it! It is beautifully illustrated and presented and perfect for that age group.
on 25 September 2015
Super teaching resource for body parts, colours. Best for Infants/lower Key Stage Two as only a few/single words on a page.
on 17 January 2015