Questions & Answers
VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker
by VTech
4.7 out of 5 stars (1,001)
£27.90
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Hi, Yes we deliver to Europe, cost is £24.99, you can select this option when you make a purchase, thanks
8 Jan 2015 by P.E. (AS) Ltd
votes
I am sorry I dont
30 Nov 2014 by marvel90
votes
Yes, very suitable. I have purchased two of these walkers which have and still are being well used.
21 Feb 2014 by Big Ben
votes
Yes they are! You can leave your baby chew them freely!
28 Nov 2013 by Matoulni
votes
Don't know about the functions. As for tge wheels from the back you can use a screwdriver
3 Jan 2014 by andreea
votes
Hi, it would defiantly be quite fast on wooden floor however I found it quite fast even in the carpet at the beginning when my son was about 7 months & had to hold with him to begin with so u could always do that. It is such a great toy to just put against wall or hold up yourself while little ones are getting there balance. Even if u don't use it for pushing all the time It is a great just to have the detached keyboard to play on their laps & if it is way too slippy is worth buying just for that as my son played with his for ages & never got bored if it. Has been a favourite with my kids & all my friends kids.
12 Jun 2014 by Kay
votes
Hi, I'm sorry but we are unable to deliver to Malta. Thanks
18 Aug 2014 by Sanjeev
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers