on 29 August 2013
this is great, my 1 year old son is loving this. He can swipe to change screens, dial numbers, or use the icons to take pictures (sound only) play tunes.
on 20 September 2013
My little boy(7months) kept trying to play with my phone so decided he needed his own! Decided on this one not disappointed keeps him occupied and he loves the flashing lights and music.
on 13 December 2013
For an 18mth old child who is obsessed with mobile phones this is the product to buy! Great product thanks
on 13 July 2014
I loved it… or more accurately my grandson did… (8 months) Battery life may be a problem as it has started going on the blink after about a month but this is also a measure of its popularity with him.
on 2 August 2013
I was a bit dubious to buy this toy as it had no reviews but knew from previous experience that other similar products were not great so took a chance and boy am I glad I did!!
I wanted a phone that was similar in size to mine (I have a note) that my 7 month old could chew on. It has lots of functions which aren't overly annoying and - joy of joys - the sound stays at a reasonable volume once you have removed the tester tab!!
As my little one is only 7 months old the fact that this is a touch screen is loads better than buttons as sometimes you find they don't have enough strength to give consistent pressure to the buttons to make them work. It is also extremely light and easy to hold/grasp/pick up.
A great toy all round :)
on 12 April 2015
I would have given it 5 tars but Unfortunalty the sound on it is very poor, it's loud in the box but as soon as you take it out the box and pull the tab out the sound goes down completely. I was also expecting it to be the same size as a normal phone and only purchased it due to my son always trying to snatch mine. It is colourful and has different things to do on it and is as close to a touch screen you as you can get, my son seems to like it but as its big it's harder for him to hold
on 2 May 2014
Brought this for my 16 month old son as loves playing with my phone. A bit bulky but does the job. Would recommend
on 10 November 2015
This was a lovely toy for the two weeks it worked. Lots of different sounds, not to loud or repetitive and kept our boy entertained. Sadly after a fortnight of fairly light use it plays the same six seconds of music over and over no matter what button you press, and often if you haven't pressed anything. Such a shame. A great toy but gave up way to easily for the money you pay. I expected more from vtech.
on 10 July 2015
Very disappointed in this product. The sound is low. Would not recommend this because it is a waste of money.
on 21 November 2013
This is a lovely toy - nice and chunky with lots of things to press and lots of noises. My 1 year old loves it. However, within a month of light use it has broken.

The sliding screen is paper/film that is obviously spooled across by moving the slider (you can see the holes at the top and bottom of the paper/film that obviously fit on the cogs). This has fallen off the cogs and is now stuck and will not slide.

With it being over 30 days since purchase I do not have the option to return via amazon. However, all vtech toys have a 12 month warranty so I thought I would contact vtech for a replacement/repair. What a mistake - they have the most inept customer services anywhere!! Several days of them insisting that changing the batteries would rectify the problem for me to repeatedly point out that the screen wasn't battery operated. If their customer services are designed to make you dispair and give up then this certainly did the trick!!

Am usually full of praise for vtech, and indeed when it was working this toy was lovely. But have been seriously put off purchasing any more of their products following this experience.