Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 43 questions
vote
how is it powered 10 May 2014
Mine is powered by the cable supplied to link up to the 12v cigarette lighter
10 May 2014 by derekgibson
votes
the answer is both, depending on whether you have it plugged into the car. If at the end of the journey you have it plugged into the cigarette lighter, it turns off when you unplug it and starts recording again when you plug it in again. This is what I have observed, obviously the instructions are in chinese so I don't know exactly under what conditions on/off happens. But otherwise no. You turn if on yourself and you have to press a button to start & stop recording. Thanks Pete
15 Nov 2013 by P. Smith
votes
send me an e-mail to mouse@lila.karoo.co.uk and ill reply with exact instructions as ive got same item.Mik
18 Feb 2014 by mik
votes
Throw it away! Or if new claim refund.
24 Jul 2014 by Alan Dixon
votes
Dear Ronald, To change the language from Chinese to English! Switch the camera on and pull down the viewing screen; Press the Menu button twice, Next to the menu button you have a button with down on it, Press the down button till it high lights ``Languages; in green press the record button at the top right hand side of the camera, You will see a list of Languages appear, use the down button to scroll down to English, when its high lighted in green, press the record button on the top right of the camera, this should set the camera to English! If you should get any further problems, I will do my best to help, GOOD LUCK! Ant.
15 Jul 2014 by Tony.
votes
The camera is on a simple suction mount that would let it face in any direction. The screen rotates so you can see it whatever position the camera points.
20 Feb 2014 by PBiggles
votes
Dear Sir I have one but at the moment ; I cant put my hands on it . I will look it out and send a copy to amazon: put a sd card in it and switch on the left button and make shore the little green m/camra is in the left hand side is showing it is move movement operated . I have tested mine and it works ok but do take the power out when not in use as it is sill running. I will do my best and try to find my little book. I hope that helps I think they are great ' and thay are about £60 pounds less than those in the UK outlets happy new year. bernie
5 Jan 2014 by Bernard Bennett
votes
press the mode button three times and press up you will numbers right and side stop number you need and press record button on top right of unit
17 Jun 2014 by valda prodanovic
votes
yes, but that mount is poor quality, better to buy a separate one.
21 Mar 2014 by Hans Karlsson
votes
the one i got for 1280p hd lcd car camra is bl-5c 3.7v rechargeable li-on
20 Aug 2014 by franko
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers